DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sense UI

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by theramblervison View Post
    uh Sense UI is terrible, as well as blur is. Why can't they just do it right and leave Android alone like the nexus and droid did?
    As with the rest of the way the world runs .... because that would make sense.
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid x

theres an app for that

dialer one gives you the sense ui dialer. I have really enjoyed it.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    uh Sense UI is terrible, as well as blur is. Why can't they just do it right and leave Android alone like the nexus and droid did?
    believe it or not, some people have different opinions. that's why there's choice in the consumer market. shocking.

@OP no, sense [probably] won't be coming to the x. sorry to squash anyone's hopes, but it still hasn't been successfully ported to the original droid. well, it HAS been, but it's got some issues that make it not very useable on a realistic basis.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I'm still debating whether I should use my 30 day swap and switch my DroidX for the Incredible :/
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezer23 View Post
    I'm still debating whether I should use my 30 day swap and switch my DroidX for the Incredible :/
    I wouldnt do that unless you always want to have some type of charger on you, or have to kill every app you use at any point in time after any use, and still only have at most 15% battery life left at the end of the day. I liked the incredible, until it was 3:00pm (unplugged at 7:15) and i couldnt use it because it was either already dead or getting close and i needed to call someone on the way home.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by fichdak View Post
    believe it or not, some people have different opinions. that's why there's choice in the consumer market. shocking.

@OP no, sense [probably] won't be coming to the x. sorry to squash anyone's hopes, but it still hasn't been successfully ported to the original droid. well, it HAS been, but it's got some issues that make it not very useable on a realistic basis.
    what kind of issues?
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Actually Sense UI added more features than what stock Android had, and makes it "prettier". And actually, Sense UI has gotten more praise than stock android from many Cell phone bloggers like BGR and Engadget. I like Sense, and the new blur more than stock 2.0 and stock 2.1. It will be interesting to compare them to stock Android 2.2.
    • I don't know who u are, I don't know what u want. If u are looking for a ransom, I can tell u I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills that I have acquired over the course of watching Chuck Norris in Walker, Texas Ranger, skills that make me a nightmare for people like u.

• I am not Neo, but I am still the One.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by briankeith513 View Post
    Actually Sense UI added more features than what stock Android had, and makes it "prettier". And actually, Sense UI has gotten more praise than stock android from many Cell phone bloggers like BGR and Engadget. I like Sense, and the new blur more than stock 2.0 and stock 2.1. It will be interesting to compare them to stock Android 2.2.
    Wow, well i respect your opinion but i hate the new UI LOL. I think its all terrible. The gallary, messaging, all the blur crap... ughh. I cant wait for a custom rom.
    Droid X on Liberty GB v0.9
  9. mgf
    Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic1074 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by briankeith513 View Post
    Wow, well i respect your opinion but i hate the new UI LOL. I think its all terrible. The gallary, messaging, all the blur crap... ughh. I cant wait for a custom rom.
    So far, Blur has done nothing good for me. It just takes up space and slows the phown down. I haven't played with sense much, but id still prefer just stock android. That's the one thing i miss from my original droid. But like someone said above evryone is entitled to a opinion.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links