DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 38 of 38
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: ICS on DroidX

  1. Master Droid
    rcjames's Avatar
    Member #
    94077
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    463
    Phone
    The Killer Droid X
    #31
    Will the beta 4 have a fix for camera? Or anybody have the cam working on beta 3?
  2. Junior Droid
    ToneMasterFlex's Avatar
    Member #
    249790
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    #32
    i got a big question. i want to flash my stock backup i made and i cant access recovery. so i press volume button when i see the blue led flashes but i dont know what to do from there so i can get into clockworkmod or anything? help guys i dont mind getting into the bootloader and sbfing it i just want to know how to get in to it.
  3. Master Droid
    clueless77's Avatar
    Member #
    223893
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    853
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    SGS3
    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by ToneMasterFlex View Post
    i got a big question. i want to flash my stock backup i made and i cant access recovery. so i press volume button when i see the blue led flashes but i dont know what to do from there so i can get into clockworkmod or anything? help guys i dont mind getting into the bootloader and sbfing it i just want to know how to get in to it.
    If you time it right you should get a menu where "recovery" is an option, highlight recovery then use the POWER button to select, after that there will be a menu that says current, highlight current and use POWER to choose that and you should be in recovery,

    Also when you see blue LED press volume down

    BAD ASS X
    CM 10 and AOKP
  4. Junior Droid
    ToneMasterFlex's Avatar
    Member #
    249790
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    #34
    it says "stock recovery" "stable recovery" and "latest recovery".. i dont know which one should i choose. and is this how i get to clockwork?
  5. Master Droid
    clueless77's Avatar
    Member #
    223893
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    853
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    SGS3
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by ToneMasterFlex View Post
    it says "stock recovery" "stable recovery" and "latest recovery".. i dont know which one should i choose. and is this how i get to clockwork?
    Choose latest and yes that will get you into recovery

    BAD ASS X
    CM 10 and AOKP
  6. Junior Droid
    ToneMasterFlex's Avatar
    Member #
    249790
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless77 View Post
    Choose latest and yes that will get you into recovery

    BAD ASS X
    Thanks a lot man, you really saved my butt right there. Hopefully Beta 4 comes out soon
  7. Senior Droid
    SupraRZ95's Avatar
    Member #
    194285
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    241
    Phone
    Droid X LB GB .8
    #37
    There is a beta 3. I'm not sure if some of you are aware

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  8. Master Droid
    searayman's Avatar
    Member #
    1330
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    949
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by rcjames View Post
    Will the beta 4 have a fix for camera? Or anybody have the cam working on beta 3?
    from what I have heard, no one is really close to getting a camera to work which is super frustrating....
    I have a lot of good how to articles about music managing and battery life etc. PM me if interested.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. My new droidX by vzw. Ver 2.2.1
    By Forum154x in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 08:41 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 01:18 AM
  3. droidx
    By gymshoes in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 09:44 AM
  4. DroidX MMS
    By DiGi91 in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 01:45 PM
  5. Droidx
    By tw1st in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 09:09 PM

Search tags for this page

droid x ics

,
droid x ics camera
,
droid x ics camera fix
,
droidx ics
,
encounter ics droid x
,
encounterics camera fix
,
encounterics x camera fix
,
ics droid x
,

ics for droid x

,
ics on droid x
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+