DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Icx

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    38 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx, Droid X

Icx

Has anyone had the opportunity to try ICX? I haven't seen much discussion about it at all. Would it be worth doing an SBF to .602 so I could take the .605 OTA just to flash it? Or can it be flashed over the .602 kernel?
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus / Droid X
    I am running it right now, and have been for a few days.

I think it is pretty slick. Not really any serious bugs. It has this Agile lock screen which is pretty awesome. It has a default blue theme, but there are many others already out. I was also looking for thread or support forum. All other forums are spotty at best.

I can say that battery life is stellar. I'm at 30% after 1 day, 17 hours, 6 mins. Equal to or better than the battery life on Liberty.

I am also looking for a working FM radio app for this ROM, I can't get the other ones I have to install.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed, I also needed a reason to SBF just so I could get current (.605).
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    38 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx, Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by cjriddle22 View Post
    I am running it right now, and have been for a few days.

I think it is pretty slick. Not really any serious bugs. It has this Agile lock screen which is pretty awesome. It has a default blue theme, but there are many others already out. I was also looking for thread or support forum. All other forums are spotty at best.

I can say that battery life is stellar. I'm at 30% after 1 day, 17 hours, 6 mins. Equal to or better than the battery life on Liberty.

I am also looking for a working FM radio app for this ROM, I can't get the other ones I have to install.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed, I also needed a reason to SBF just so I could get current (.605).
    It's weird, you would think there would be more publicity for something like that but I have been able to find almost NOTHING about it. And 30% after over a day? How is that possible? I get around 16 hours from mine right now running CM4DX GB and I thought that was incredible. I'll definitely have to give this a try
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus / Droid X
    Yeah I was going to try and run the battery all the way down, reset the bat stats, and see what it is really capable of, but it is taking forever to drain!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    SGS3
    I have tried it and have a back up but didnt run it long, liking shuji right now

might have to give it another spin
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus / Droid X
    Here are some screens of the battery usage.

Its down to 15% now, due to my recent moderately heavy usage. And apparently I was at 1 day, 11 hours, not 17. Still impressive nonetheless.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Icx-uploadfromtaptalk1318548778242.png   Icx-uploadfromtaptalk1318548808226.png  
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    38 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx, Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by cjriddle22 View Post
    Here are some screens of the battery usage.

Its down to 15% now, due to my recent moderately heavy usage. And apparently I was at 1 day, 11 hours, not 17. Still impressive nonetheless.

Very impressive

8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    SGS3
    how in the world do people get their display usage so low with any usage, i could see it at idle, but using it how?
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid x
    According to the DMX tutorial the unique ICX launcher doesnt work completely on this build.

But the battery life woudl definitely be worth it. also is that 30% with a reg or extended battery?
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    38 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx, Droid X
    So I tried it, was very nice but I'm back to CM7 now. The battery life was incredible and it was very fast but the launcher didn't work right all the time and I'm just not a huge blur fan. Still I'm looking forward to more ICS ROMs when it gets officially released
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links