I convinced my sister to switch to the MIUI port for the droid X. This is the process that I went through on stock 4.5.605.
- Installed Droid 2 Bootstrap
- Installed Rom Manager
- Flashed ClockworkMod recovery (Motorola Droid X, not the Droid X (2nd-init) one)
- Downloaded MIUI Shadow 1.9.23 something something.
- Bootstrapped Recovery and Rebooted recovery using Droid 2 bootstrap.
- Went to install zip from sdcard and selected the MIUI .zip file.
- Waited a bit and wiped data.
- Rebooted the phone.
After this, it bootloops once and then goes into stock recovery. When I reboot the system or battery pull or wipe data/wipe cache and reboot, it bootloops once again and goes right into stock recovery. After this happening I SBF'ed to 4.5.602, rooted, installed Droid 2 Bootstrap and Rom Manager, Flashed CWM Recovery again and tried flashing again with the same results. Then I tried this entire process except for installing Rom Manager and flashing CWM recovery with the same results. I also tried the process with deodexed .605 with no luck.
What am I missing? Please help me out.