Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Actually it uses GoLauncher EX, same as in my Droid 1 releases. Its got the most features, and seems to run the most reliably out of all of them, so far.
what are all the features?
Same here as far as testing goes. I am sorry I wasnt able to do it this time around but I just couldnt find the time to get back down from the latest GB update to flash it.
I am back now and I also have a D2 to test on which you said you were working on as well. And testing is cool with me, I am not afraid of an SBF if something goes wrong, just had a hectic couple days.
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Very cool. The D2 is inactive so it would be to see if it boots, test features, and anything you can do on an inactive phone.
Let me know via PM or in here. I shall be around and ready to go when you are :)
New version of my beta for the Droid X is building now. Here are the changes:
* Fully integrated SteelBox (just like in the D1 version)
* Fully updated SteelBox
* Fully optimized all graphics in the whole system (pre-compile)
* Minor build.prop edits (mostly duplicates and unused scripts)
* Now includes an updated hosts files for ad blocking
* Includes sysctl.conf edits
* Includes init.d scripts for auto-zipalign and sd card speed fix
* Updated gapps to the current August release
File will be uploaded as soon as its done building, and flashed to be sure it works.
I believe WIFI is still broken with CM7-based builds. Sorry.
I seem to be having some trouble building a duplicate copy of SteelBox for the Droid X. Its interfering with the copy for the Droid 1. I am working to solve it. Hopefully that will be the only big issue here.
Awesome. I can't wait to get home from my thrilling [thrilling=sarcasm] business trip and check it out.
Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...