DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: (ROM) MOEmod 1.0... stable

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid x
    Minui camera is working nicely. You have to change the resolution to a standard size not wide screen. The rom is fast, nice work.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Well been kinda playing with it today. Hot out so been in the pool alot and some yard work.. but battery for me seems about the same.. after 6h 30 min I am at 53%, 59% dislay (time on 47m 18s), actually for time on that seems a bit low on battery.. but about normal % for this time of day for me on any cm7 base rom. Other than that by deleting data in market after about 20 min all my apps populate, seems pretty snappy ( I always put animations to fast with spare parts), doesnt like my multiple routers in the house (but that is common for me with the 7p baseband). I guess is what I am trying to say is that it really isnt anything special, it works, I didnt even try the MIUI camera as I always use camera magic, works great on any rom any setting. The only force closes I had was when I was looking at the dev tools, somethings in there force close.

But honestly to me it just looks and feels 100% cm7, I cant say I have noticed anything different at all between this and cm7, other than some extra apps preinstalled.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    @3MX10
    Phone
    Droid inc miui, droid 1 ss, d2
    Quote Originally Posted by drjimbeam View Post
    Well been kinda playing with it today. Hot out so been in the pool alot and some yard work.. but battery for me seems about the same.. after 6h 30 min I am at 53%, 59% dislay (time on 47m 18s), actually for time on that seems a bit low on battery.. but about normal % for this time of day for me on any cm7 base rom. Other than that by deleting data in market after about 20 min all my apps populate, seems pretty snappy ( I always put animations to fast with spare parts), doesnt like my multiple routers in the house (but that is common for me with the 7p baseband). I guess is what I am trying to say is that it really isnt anything special, it works, I didnt even try the MIUI camera as I always use camera magic, works great on any rom any setting. The only force closes I had was when I was looking at the dev tools, somethings in there force close.

But honestly to me it just looks and feels 100% cm7, I cant say I have noticed anything different at all between this and cm7, other than some extra apps preinstalled.
    I modified speed and battery. used stuff from omgb to help performance. other tweaks too. changed some system apps as well
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Don't get me wrong.. nice job!!! Just to me it doesn't seem to be much of a difference. And every phone is different. My phone runs really really well on MIUI, I personally cant stand the Icrap, I mean Iphone look to the menus and icons, Love the drop lockscreen and notification toggles for MIUI. My battery gets a lot more bang for the juice from MIUI as well. Others get much better on CM7, it is all in the different hardware and the individual tweaks. I dont tweak for battery, I want mine to look and run as good as can be. If there comes a time, say going camping for the weekend, and I need long lasting battery I will flash my apex 1.4 nandroid and not have to charge all weekend.

Again great job!

Quote Originally Posted by mcneilmoe View Post

I modified speed and battery. used stuff from omgb to help performance. other tweaks too. changed some system apps as well
  5. Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Framework43 View Post
    Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.
    do I get a lolli pop?
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    cell standby isn't taking as much juice as cmdx7. nice work
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Well this rom is still blazing fast, but I'm having reboot issues. Anyone else noticing random reboots?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    @3MX10
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by randyb69 View Post
    Well this rom is still blazing fast, but I'm having reboot issues. Anyone else noticing random reboots?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    i havent heard of reboot issues yet
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    @3MX10
    Phone
    I am working on a HUGE update. I will replace a lot of system apps with MIUI system apps.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links