DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 254

Thread: [ROM] ApeX V2.0.0 Beta (5/3/2011)

  1. Junior Droid
    suki7474's Avatar
    Member #
    147659
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    24
    Phone
    Droid X
    #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
    You must sbf back to "stock" .340 as that's the only way to apply the 3 step GB leak updates.

    Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
    ok I understand it now. Thanks Fab!
  2. Int_Rnd_Pooka's Avatar
    Member #
    194737
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    42
    Phone
    Droid X - Apex 2.0b
    #92
    Alright, total dumb question. I'm trying to find a way to change the default vibration pattern for notifications. Is there a setting I'm missing, or is that no longer something that can be modified? Last time I even remember trying to do that was on Donut, so it may be something that was removed ages ago.
  3. ColourMiiWorld's Avatar
    Member #
    82131
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thee Sunshine State B-)
    Posts
    41
    Phone
    Moto DROOOOOOOID.....BiOnIc!
    #93
    Quote Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
    Excellent rom fab! Smooth as buttah!

    Couple questions for you folks...

    - Calendar seems to bomb out when editing/creating new event. I restored BlurCalender and Blur Calender Provider apk's from zipped application file, but no go. Can someone confirm? I believe there is more blur I need to restore but don't know which.

    - Ad Free application best bet to remove ads?

    Sent from my DROIDX
    I also need to know the calendar solution =/
  4. Master Droid
    Droid_Boi86's Avatar
    Member #
    130116
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arizona[Central Park]
    Posts
    400
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    @Central_Park928
    Phone
    DROID 4
    #94
    Just wondering,
    Is the final release gonna happen till the OTA drops?....

    ||Sent using Smoke Signals....||
    Rooted Droid4 Runnin on ICS(.217)
    -Rocking the CM9 7/25 nightly

    ..Rooted Attrix2 on Sonya v4
    ..Rooted DroidX on Apex v2.00
  5. Int_Rnd_Pooka's Avatar
    Member #
    194737
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    42
    Phone
    Droid X - Apex 2.0b
    #95
    Quote Originally Posted by ColourMiiWorld View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
    Excellent rom fab! Smooth as buttah!

    Couple questions for you folks...

    - Calendar seems to bomb out when editing/creating new event. I restored BlurCalender and Blur Calender Provider apk's from zipped application file, but no go. Can someone confirm? I believe there is more blur I need to restore but don't know which.

    - Ad Free application best bet to remove ads?

    Sent from my DROIDX
    I also need to know the calendar solution =/
    I'm experiencing the same issue with the calendar here. When trying to edit or create an event, it drops back to the previous calendar view after a momentary flash of the edit screen. If anyone's come up with either a solution or workaround via a different calendar program, news of it would be greatly appreciated!
  6. Droid Ninja
    turdbogls's Avatar
    Member #
    98014
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    O-Town FL
    Posts
    1,074
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    gingersensed thunderbolt
    #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Int_Rnd_Pooka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ColourMiiWorld View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
    Excellent rom fab! Smooth as buttah!

    Couple questions for you folks...

    - Calendar seems to bomb out when editing/creating new event. I restored BlurCalender and Blur Calender Provider apk's from zipped application file, but no go. Can someone confirm? I believe there is more blur I need to restore but don't know which.

    - Ad Free application best bet to remove ads?

    Sent from my DROIDX
    I also need to know the calendar solution =/
    I'm experiencing the same issue with the calendar here. When trying to edit or create an event, it drops back to the previous calendar view after a momentary flash of the edit screen. If anyone's come up with either a solution or workaround via a different calendar program, news of it would be greatly appreciated!
    I would be glad to help you guys out. i have a working version of calendar. i did have the same issue you guys were having. it was caused because i did an advanced nandroid data restore from a blurry ROM. the blurry ROM was using the blur calendar, and APEX is using the AOSP calendar.

    now this may mess something up, but you can try to clear data/cache for the calendar and see if that works. your events should still be there because the calendar syncs with google.

    if that doesn't work, you could try deleting calendar with titanium (or renaming it with root explorer) then flash apex again in clockwork without a data wipe. this should get rid of the AOSP calendar with the blur data, then when you flash apex again, it should restore the aosp calendar with no other data in there. this is all theoretical, do this at your own risk.
    but if you didn't freeze/delete anything after flashing apex, you should be in working order.

    i can give you a list of my system apps if someone knows of an easy way to do this
  7. Droid Newbie
    mtrain's Avatar
    Member #
    39902
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    motorola droid
    #97
    I'm currently running the deodexed .573 from last month. Do I need to SBF or will I be able to just flash the kernel update and part 1?
  8. Senior Droid
    mugsy77's Avatar
    Member #
    127698
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    144
    Phone
    RAZR
    #98
    Thx for your help Turbo, but I don't use titanium backup and know there are folks on other gb roms with same issue.

    ***update, though I did this before, I wiped data and cache but only installed part 1 after factory reset. Calendar both syncs and edits***



    Sent from my DROIDX
    Last edited by mugsy77; 05-09-2011 at 02:12 PM.
  9. Senior Droid
    DThomp's Avatar
    Member #
    81097
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    168
    Phone
    Dinc to wife now X
    #99
    Any chance we could get an inverted calendar on this rom? I think that is the only thing left that is white on my phone running Apex 2.0.0 besides a couple things inside of settings.

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    A 9mm might expand but a .45 will never shrink.

    I don't have an anger problem,
    I have an idiot problem.
  10. Senior Droid
    mugsy77's Avatar
    Member #
    127698
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    144
    Phone
    RAZR
    Quote Originally Posted by mtrain View Post
    I'm currently running the deodexed .573 from last month. Do I need to SBF or will I be able to just flash the kernel update and part 1?
    Per OP, it seems so

    2. If you are on .588 or below, install the kernel update while installing ApeX Part 1 (during the same Clockwork recovery session)
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 711
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 09:25 PM
  2. Replies: 184
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 01:34 PM
  3. [ROM][3.31.2011]NAMELESS v3 (updated 4.2.2011 - Name Change - SMS/MMS Fixed)
    By TAPOUT27 in forum Samsung Fascinate Development
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 08:14 AM
  4. running apex 1.0.2.2 wanting to upgrade to apex 1.3.1
    By rmaddx43 in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:10 PM

Search tags for this page

apex 2.0
,

apex 2.0 rom

,
apex 2.0.0
,
apex droid x
,
apex droid x rom
,

apex kernel update

,
apex rom 2.0
,

apex rom droid x

,
apex rom for droid x
,

droid x apex rom

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+