Motorola Motorola Mobility
.@RobBull the XOOM will have an unlockable/relockable bootloader that will enable developers to access hardware for development
- This is actually a great step forward for future platforms, but it also doesn't help those of us who already have a locked BL
- Alias said that he was considering writing a letter, and another forum user was considering starting a petition. Both are great options, but Twitter is also a great avenue to take.
- I think that we should pester Motorola's twitter account basically asking for the keys to unlock the bootloader.
- Tweeting "motrla IH8U u r gai n unlck my bootloader now fgts" is not an acceptable tweet in this case.
Tweets should be polite and reasonable, such as wanting to continue developing the DX after it reaches it's EOL, and actually wanting to be able to completely own a device that we paid hundreds of dollars for.
- We should attempt to get the developers on board as most of them have 1000+ followers and we will get more chances of a RT.