DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: [Theme] PORTED Gingerbread Blue from Liberty 1.5 for ApeX 1.4

  1. Droid
    Brav1111's Avatar
    Member #
    162854
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    49
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #1

    [Theme] PORTED Gingerbread Blue from Liberty 1.5 for ApeX 1.4

    This theme is for Apex 1.4.

    The main credit for this theme is the Liberty Crew. I believe this theme was created by draya1986. Great overall work guys.

    [ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011 - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

    The circle battery mod was created and colored by bhmstuff. Thanks a bunch.

    The usual warnings apply:
    Use at your own risk.
    I am not responsible if it hoses your phone.

    Now to the goods:

    This is a partial port of the Gingerbread Blue from the Liberty 1.5 toolbox. The following apk are modified:

    framework-res.apk
    blur-res.apk
    Browser.apk
    Calculator.apk
    DeskClock.apk
    Email.apk
    Gallery3d.apk
    GenieWidget.apk
    Gmail.apk
    GoogleQuickSearch.apk
    Mms.apk
    Settings.apk
    Talk.apk
    VoiceDialer.apk


    Install normally:
    Download to SDCard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Install zip from SDCard.

    I have two versions, one with the standard bar battery icon and one with a circle battery with % inside:

    Bar Battery
    Circle Battery

    This is my first port, so I am sure I missed something, let me know if you see any issues.

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Theme] PORTED Gingerbread Blue from Liberty 1.5 for ApeX 1.4-apex14_gingerbreadblue_bar.jpg   [Theme] PORTED Gingerbread Blue from Liberty 1.5 for ApeX 1.4-apex14_gingerbreadblue_circle.jpg  
    Last edited by Brav1111; 02-23-2011 at 12:39 PM.
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Senior Droid
    hyperlite's Avatar
    Member #
    130032
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    133
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Brav1111 View Post
    This theme is for Apex 1.4.

    The main credit for this theme is the Liberty Crew. I believe this theme was created by draya1986. Great overall work guys.

    [ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011 - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

    The circle battery mod was created and colored by bhmstuff. Thanks a bunch.

    The usual warnings apply:
    Use at your own risk.
    I am not responsible if it hoses your phone.

    Now to the goods:

    This is a partial port of the Gingerbread Blue from the Liberty 1.5 toolbox. The following apk are modified:

    framework-res.apk
    Browser.apk
    Calculator.apk
    DeskClock.apk
    Email.apk
    Gallery3d.apk
    GenieWidget.apk
    Gmail.apk
    GoogleQuickSearch.apk
    Mms.apk
    Settings.apk
    Talk.apk
    VoiceDialer.apk


    Install normally:
    Download to SDCard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Install zip from SDCard.

    I have two versions, one with the standard bar battery icon and one with a circle battery with % inside:

    Bar Battery
    Circle Battery

    This is my first port, so I am sure I missed something, let me know if you see any issues.

    Thanks.
    Should go well with my tron theme. giving it a shot.
  4. Junior Droid
    SRVBluesman's Avatar
    Member #
    31195
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    12
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #3
    [/quote]

    Should go well with my tron theme. giving it a shot.[/QUOTE]

    Tron Theme? Do tell. Is it just for ADW EX or Launcher Pro? I'd love a Tron Theme.
  5. Junior Droid
    SRVBluesman's Avatar
    Member #
    31195
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    12
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #4
    Also,

    Any plans for a red version of this GB Theme. I know I mentioned this in the general Apex Themes Sticky, but really really would love a Red Version. ahem Donation?
  6. Droid
    Brav1111's Avatar
    Member #
    162854
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    49
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SRVBluesman View Post
    Also,

    Any plans for a red version of this GB Theme. I know I mentioned this in the general Apex Themes Sticky, but really really would love a Red Version. ahem Donation?
    I actually have it ready to go, with the bar icon battery at least, just trying to track down the original themer to maek sure he is fine with me releasing it.
  7. jonathanmsims's Avatar
    Member #
    110661
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    77
    Phone
    Droid X
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Brav1111 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SRVBluesman View Post
    Also,

    Any plans for a red version of this GB Theme. I know I mentioned this in the general Apex Themes Sticky, but really really would love a Red Version. ahem Donation?
    I actually have it ready to go, with the bar icon battery at least, just trying to track down the original themer to maek sure he is fine with me releasing it.
    Original creator is draya. He already gave permission to someone else over at Android Forums that asked for you. Also, I posted a long post in your Blue Gingerbread theme over there too with some edited files for you if you want to use them.

  8. Droid
    Brav1111's Avatar
    Member #
    162854
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    49
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanmsims View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brav1111 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SRVBluesman View Post
    Also,

    Any plans for a red version of this GB Theme. I know I mentioned this in the general Apex Themes Sticky, but really really would love a Red Version. ahem Donation?
    I actually have it ready to go, with the bar icon battery at least, just trying to track down the original themer to maek sure he is fine with me releasing it.
    Original creator is draya. He already gave permission to someone else over at Android Forums that asked for you. Also, I posted a long post in your Blue Gingerbread theme over there too with some edited files for you if you want to use them.
    Here is the first run, I will take a look at your post.

    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/fab...pex-1-4-a.html
  9. Senior Droid
    harshd2000's Avatar
    Member #
    132960
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    144
    Phone
    Droid X: ApeX 1.4
    #8
    I am also interested in the tron theme!

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  10. Master Droid
    B-RAN's Avatar
    Member #
    89180
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    337
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    @branshaw09
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S iii
    #9
    Link is down on this thread and fabs theme sticky
    Samsung Galaxy S3 - nearing death once T Mobile SIM arrives
    Nexus 4 - Stock, Rooted and Unlocked
    Nexus 7 - Stock, Rooted and Unlocked
  11. Senior Droid
    hyperlite's Avatar
    Member #
    130032
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    133
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #10
    Should go well with my tron theme. giving it a shot.[/QUOTE]

    Tron Theme? Do tell. Is it just for ADW EX or Launcher Pro? I'd love a Tron Theme.[/QUOTE]

    Yep ADW EX theme. Dev is Mariux, $.99 i think, well worth it. he updates it pretty often. TONS of icons. He made some matching widgets to go with. Arrow in the middle invokes circle launcher.

    Last edited by hyperlite; 02-22-2011 at 10:21 AM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Blue Liberty/gingerbread theme?
    By Lex_Luthor in forum Liberty ROM DX
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 06:26 PM
  2. [REQUEST] Blue Gingerbread Theme for Liberty
    By emr25 in forum Liberty ROM DX
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 08:13 PM
  3. [THEME] Liberty 1.0 Complete Blue Gingerbread
    By pshaw92 in forum Liberty ROM D2
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 02:39 PM
  4. Swype theme from liberty on apex??
    By gb714us in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 06:39 PM
  5. Blue Liberty/gingerbread theme?
    By Lex_Luthor in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 03:50 PM

Search tags for this page

apex gingerbread blue
,

battery mod gingerbread

,
circle battery blue
,
circle phone dialer.apk
,
gingerbread battery icon apk
,

gingerbread battery icons

,
gingerbread dialer apk
,

gingerbread voice dialer apk

,

googlequicksearch.apk

,
liberty toolbox 1.0 apk
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+