DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM] ApeX V1.4.1 for Droid X & Droid 2 - Refinement and Ease of Use (2/22/2011)

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid x
    Running this rom with watermarked theme! So far no glitches!!! I also have a question. what is the best clock tool to use?

Sent from my DROIDX
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid x
    Being impatient I got jrummy overclock app. Seems to be working great!!! Thanks Fab for an awesome rom

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    DROIDX
    I may or may not have found the issue, but I got rid of the beautiful widgets app (installed newer version actually) and my hanging, black screens and lag seems to have gone away. It's a little early to tell for certain so I will post back in the next few days. Hopefully this was it because I'm pretty much out of options at this point.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I will soon be switching from an original Droid (with Bugless Beast rom), to a used Droid X that I purchased. I am mainly changing phones to get the bigger screen, fm radio, and hdmi output.

I've checked into some of the custom roms for the Droid X, and this one looks to be what I'm after. By adding back certain blur apps, is the stock fm radio and hdmi output fully functional with this rom?
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Xoom Tab
    Quote Originally Posted by rdiggity123 View Post
    I will soon be switching from an original Droid (with Bugless Beast rom), to a used Droid X that I purchased. I am mainly changing phones to get the bigger screen, fm radio, and hdmi output.

I've checked into some of the custom roms for the Droid X, and this one looks to be what I'm after. By adding back certain blur apps, is the stock fm radio and hdmi output fully functional with this rom?
    I can say for sure HDMI works( Just tried it out yesterday~)... But u will need to download from ApeXtoolbox the Blur Media Gallery for it to work~ ApeXToolbox is accessable thru terminal... just type

su
    Apextoolbox

And follow the prompts~
    An Ideal Balance of Softness and Strength~

Crystal DX Click Here To Get Your Fix
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Any reason why the contacts in the ASOP messaging app don't link to facebook?

Any way to turn off the automatic facebook updating through moto's social networking app? I don't care about peoples updates unless I go on facebook to look. I don't want my battery to die because people on FB update their damn statuses all day long...

I tried searching but no luck.
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Xoom Tab
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDonBonJovi View Post

Any way to turn off the automatic facebook updating through moto's social networking app? I don't care about peoples updates unless I go on facebook to look. I don't want my battery to die because people on FB update their damn statuses all day long...

Go to "My Accounts" in the app drawer(not settings).... its by the market somewhere.... and delete the facebook account~

OR go to Ur settings menu....Data Manager...Data Delivery...and choose "social applications"..... in there u will find a check box to Sync over WIFI only... Check it and whenever u run WiFi it will sync~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [ROM] ApeX V1.4.1 for Droid X & Droid 2 - Refinement and Ease of Use (2/22/2011)-snap20110310_094947.png   [ROM] ApeX V1.4.1 for Droid X & Droid 2 - Refinement and Ease of Use (2/22/2011)-snap20110310_094951.png   [ROM] ApeX V1.4.1 for Droid X & Droid 2 - Refinement and Ease of Use (2/22/2011)-snap20110310_095024.png   [ROM] ApeX V1.4.1 for Droid X & Droid 2 - Refinement and Ease of Use (2/22/2011)-snap20110310_095032.png  
    Last edited by JustJack1235; 03-10-2011 at 07:51 AM.

8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJack1235 View Post

Go to "My Accounts" in the app drawer(not settings).... its by the market somewhere.... and delete the facebook account~

Is there a way to link facebook to my google contacts?
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Jack,

The problem I'm having is that when I open up MMS ASOP my contacts appear there but they do not link to facebook, no pictures and no shortcut to their facebook profile...
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Xoom Tab
    Jack,

The problem I'm having is that when I open up MMS ASOP my contacts appear there but they do not link to facebook, no pictures and no shortcut to their facebook profile...
    Oh, Well theres ur problem..... ur trying to get ASOP to work on Blur....If you use UniversialInbox..... then the contacts should link up~

~But As far as i know there isnt a way... but i could be wrong...

Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Links