DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mms

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Twitter
    benuti1
    Phone
    Bionic, Note2, Razr HD MAX X
    Quote Originally Posted by chkmate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wooddale View Post
    your guys sight down cant down load from phone or computer try tommorow
    The MDW site? Was just there, everything is up and running. If your searching from phone make sure to hit sticky button after you go to Droid X MODs then ROMs.

Edit: If your talking about the Facebook and Twitter blackout link you are correct.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

Chk I downloaded blurless from sd again went to your instructions again there is no Icon anymore but now when yoiu press messages it blinks and crashes but if you go into handcent it works but still wont lket you send video think its got something to do with handcent either way Im gonna gonna download full blur thats when I tried last night and couldnt get it to work computer said done but nothing happen phone kept saying page not avaliable gotta go out shovel snow Im gonna try later
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    @NatttyBee
    Phone
    Dev Razr HD, Dev Razr M
    Quote Originally Posted by chkmate View Post
    your guys sight down cant down load from phone or computer try tommorow
    The MDW site? Was just there, everything is up and running. If your searching from phone make sure to hit sticky button after you go to Droid X MODs then ROMs.

Edit: If your talking about the Facebook and Twitter blackout link you are correct.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

Chk I downloaded blurless from sd again went to your instructions again there is no Icon anymore but now when yoiu press messages it blinks and crashes but if you go into handcent it works but still wont lket you send video think its got something to do with handcent either way Im gonna gonna download full blur thats when I tried last night and couldnt get it to work computer said done but nothing happen phone kept saying page not avaliable gotta go out shovel snow Im gonna try later
    I'm curious exactly step by step what you did...did you follow my instructions (yes, Chkmate posted them up, but I wrote them up, hehe) exactly?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Links