Below are various .zips that will add battery numbers to Gummy 2.5.
DO NOT try to use these on versions below 2.5; if you do, Tinkerbell will die.
These _may_ work for versions above 2.5, but DO NOT attempt without verifying; if you do, someone will slap a baby.
1. Single Digit Black Numbers by Tx3kgtman
These range from 90-40.
Download Tx3kgtman's Single Digit Black Numbers
2. Single Digit White Numbers by Kejar
These range from 90-10
Download Kejar's Single Digit White Numbers
3. Double Digit White Numbers From MicroMod777's Nexus ROM
These range from 90-10.
Download Nexus Double Digit White Numbers
4. Smaller Double Digit White Number from Bcals0087
These range from 100-10.
Download Bcals0087's Smaller Double Digit White Numbers
5. Revert To Stock
Download Stock Gingerbread Battery Icons (No Numbers)
1. Move .zip to sdcard.
2. Boot into recovery.
3. Make a backup.
4. Install .zip from sdcard.
5. Choose .zip from sdcard.
6. Navigate to where you placed zip.
9. Donate to Kejar.