DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [THEME] Gummy_WaterMark 2.5

1. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member

[THEME] Gummy_WaterMark 2.5

AGAIN, THIS IS A PORT OF THE WATERMARK THEME FOR THE LIQUID FROZEN YOGURT ROMS, I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR ANY OF THIS!!!

This is for GummyJar 2.5, and will work for DX/D2. Flash in recovery, mount system of course. No need to wipe. Flash at your own risk!!!

This is the same theme as before, so I wont go all crazy explaining it There are a few more themed apps, and its been updated for the rotary lockscreen. I fixed some font issues from the first port. I added a version with the same transition animations as Apex, its your choice. So, here it is, enjoy!

With animations:LFY_Watermark_2.5-anim.zip

No animations:LFY_Watermark_2.5.zip

I wont post a bunch of screenshots either, most of you are familiar with the theme already. I will post the lockscreen, of course
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [THEME] Gummy_WaterMark 2.5-snap20101228_214402.png  

3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Awesome theme!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
    Sent from my Droid X
    Rom of the week ~ GummyJar 2.5 Watermark Theme
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Will no animations give us the stock gummy animations? I already installed the one with animations but prefer Gummys.. and how would i go about switching them
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    a cache wipe and an install seem to have done the job

6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Looks like installing this theme removes the chat function from facebook? is that even possible?
  7. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    Twitter
    bgill55
    Phone
    D1,DX,N1,Tbolt, Bio,10.1tab
    Im sure everyone is grateful for you porting alot of popular themes, and I see you have given credit, but just out of curiosity have you asked permission to port them?? Just Curious
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    if whoever made them didnt say whether or not anyone is allowed to modify them and release anything, permission is not needed. its the internet. welcome
  9. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmack View Post
    if whoever made them didnt say whether or not anyone is allowed to modify them and release anything, permission is not needed. its the internet. welcome
    i disagree with ya on that. just cus you had access to it doesnt mean you should hijack it. @ bgill, i did for the UD theme. as far as the revolution, im sure its been ported to every theme on every device so i ddidnt ask. the lfy themes, i have sent pm's to those guys and if it is an issue i will pull them down asap. keep in mind i ported my first last week, so i dont know all the "rules", it would be nice if i had some guidance, but not many seem willing to help....
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    NEXUS LTE
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyinid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmack View Post
    i disagree with ya on that. just cus you had access to it doesnt mean you should hijack it. @ bgill, i did for the UD theme. as far as the revolution, im sure its been ported to every theme on every device so i ddidnt ask. the lfy themes, i have sent pm's to those guys and if it is an issue i will pull them down asap. keep in mind i ported my first last week, so i dont know all the "rules", it would be nice if i had some guidance, but not many seem willing to help....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Either way, thanks man. Every theme youve ported has Far exceeded my expectations. Thanks again man
  11. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    you can disagree all you want, but its the way things are in this world. if the material isnt copyrighted then it doesnt matter. you can modify, duplicate, replicate however you please if the material isnt copyrighted. I dont understand how you disagree when you just hijacked a handful of themes, im on your side, if the material isnt copyrighted then go for it.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links