DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: [THEME] Gummy_WaterMark

  1. Droid Ninja
    chkmate's Avatar
    Member #
    117958
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Posts
    2,242
    Phone
    Droid X
    #21
    Well I'm not gonna run the ROM, but I know good work when I see it.

    Nice jb!!!
    ---------> Follow me onTwitter@chkm4te20 <---------


    <<<<<If you see the right move, take it!!!!>>>>>
    <<<<<
    DaRkSL!De v4.2//L!BeRty v1.5>>>>>
  2. Junior Droid
    nmsystms's Avatar
    Member #
    66976
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    21
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #22
    This theme work with Gummy 2.1?

    Just wanted to double check to avoid bootloops. Thanks!
  3. Beta Team
    mikeyinid's Avatar
    Member #
    141879
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    884
    Phone
    Droid X
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by nmsystms View Post
    This theme work with Gummy 2.1?

    Just wanted to double check to avoid bootloops. Thanks!
    Yes it will

    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  4. Master Droid
    FSRBIKER's Avatar
    Member #
    14833
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oak Ridge, NJ
    Posts
    645
    Phone
    RoboDROID
    #24
    Can anyone change your wallpaper using theme on RubiX 1.9.5? I can only if I use an app like Backgrounds.
    RubiX Beta by Drod2169
    Yes it's Fast!!

    Android has the best developers!
  5. Droid Ninja
    chkmate's Avatar
    Member #
    117958
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Posts
    2,242
    Phone
    Droid X
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by FSRBIKER View Post
    Can anyone change your wallpaper using theme on RubiX 1.9.5? I can only if I use an app like Backgrounds.
    I don't have an answer for you. But you should probably post this in the

    rubiX section and not the Gummy section.

    Unless I'm missing something
    Last edited by chkmate; 12-28-2010 at 01:51 PM.
    ---------> Follow me onTwitter@chkm4te20 <---------


    <<<<<If you see the right move, take it!!!!>>>>>
    <<<<<
    DaRkSL!De v4.2//L!BeRty v1.5>>>>>
  6. Beta Team
    mikeyinid's Avatar
    Member #
    141879
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    884
    Phone
    Droid X
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by chkmate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FSRBIKER View Post
    Can anyone change your wallpaper using theme on RubiX 1.9.5? I can only if I use an app like Backgrounds.
    I don't have an answer for you. But you should probably post this in the

    rubiX section and not the Gummy section.

    Unless I'm missing something
    Thanks and just to be clear, this theme may work for rubix, but I ported them for gummy. Since I have a D2 and can't test them for rubix you run them on that rom at your own risk.

    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  7. Master Droid
    FSRBIKER's Avatar
    Member #
    14833
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oak Ridge, NJ
    Posts
    645
    Phone
    RoboDROID
    #27
    Rebooting fixed the issue.
    RubiX Beta by Drod2169
    Yes it's Fast!!

    Android has the best developers!
  8. Droid Ninja
    chkmate's Avatar
    Member #
    117958
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Posts
    2,242
    Phone
    Droid X
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyinid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chkmate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FSRBIKER View Post
    Can anyone change your wallpaper using theme on RubiX 1.9.5? I can only if I use an app like Backgrounds.
    I don't have an answer for you. But you should probably post this in the

    rubiX section and not the Gummy section.

    Unless I'm missing something
    Thanks and just to be clear, this theme may work for rubix, but I ported them for gummy. Since I have a D2 and can't test them for rubix you run them on that rom at your own risk.

    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
    I just wished it worked Darkslide v4.1. What does it take to port them, other than time?

    //Tap'd on CM8's DX w/DF app\\
    ---------> Follow me onTwitter@chkm4te20 <---------


    <<<<<If you see the right move, take it!!!!>>>>>
    <<<<<
    DaRkSL!De v4.2//L!BeRty v1.5>>>>>
  9. Master Droid
    jawonder's Avatar
    Member #
    150084
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    291
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    HTC One,Note 3, GNexus
    #29
    Is Theme Gummy_Watermark for GummyJar 2.5 ? .
    Last edited by jawonder; 01-02-2011 at 05:41 PM.
  10. Beta Team
    mikeyinid's Avatar
    Member #
    141879
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    884
    Phone
    Droid X
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Is Theme Gummy_Watermark for GummyJar 2.5 ? .
    No but this theme is available for 2.5 in another thread

    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 03:26 AM
  2. [THEME] Gummy_WaterMark
    By mikeyinid in forum Gummyjar Droid2
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 09:56 PM
  3. [Theme] 24K Gold Theme FULL ROM and THEME ONLY
    By davidjr621 in forum LithiumMod
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 11:09 PM
  4. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 11:32 PM

Search tags for this page

droid phone watermarks

,

droidx2 watermark

,

gummyx droid x rom

,

water theme droid x 2.2.1

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+