Lets see screen shots
Trying to download from my DX. Everytime I try to download it just loads the pictures.
Can you provide me with an actual link so I can download this ROM? I don't have a computer atm. /:
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Hey I cant get the app to work right it won't keep CPU frequency scaling I set it at 1350 over 400 and it keep setting it self at 1350 1350 also in profiles screen off I have set at 400 400 it won't release when i wake phone up. Your app is amazing I just wanted to know if you had a fix in the works.
I'm running 1.0 cu I didn't have the leak, now this new one is showing just for the leak, and the actual release is out there now too. Are you going to release a version for us Lonely people who didn't take that leak that will update to the newest version of 2.2.1 that's out there without making us SBF back to stock and do this all over again???? Please??? Please???? please?
Love this ROM am using Nex Theme version and so far I have ran across a few minor bugs.
- Facebook Phone numbers don't sync properly with default SMS program (Handcent is a work around).
- While using Handcent as Default SMS program and i select the message notification to view any new SMS it doesn't reset the notification.
- In Rumm RX Tools Boot Animations Super Mario boot animation loads as droid one boot animation and stock droid one is Matrix.
- In Rumm RX Tools Build Prop Editor the true Value of the Proximity delays is 50 higher than what it is said to be.
- In Rumm RX Tools Build Prop Editor the Button Light options are of the same exact value, would like for there to be an option of 0 making it so hard keys lights don't time out.
- Google Calendar Widget (process com.android.calender) force closes as I try to create it.
- And lastly nothing too major but would like for shopkick to not crash as soon as launch, but i'm sure this is just to do with the 2.2.1 build version.
Would like to see OTA update support through ROM Manager in the Future version as well as support for 2.3.340 (haven't tried it yet because I was afraid to flash it in not be able to use this ROM), besides this I love this ROM can't wait for future release to come keeping it installed for now. Bought Droid Overclock today very satisfied with that as well Keep them coming, love the work.
Last edited by paulpandemic; 12-11-2010 at 09:17 AM.