DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 53 of 200 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Droid X Custom Boot Logo I'll create

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    1.3Ghz SoUrCeD OuT GNeXu$!
    Quote Originally Posted by chkmate View Post
    And cool drawing. Especially for a tat. Sorry it lost clarity making it so small

Here ya go>>>
    It's all good Bro..That's my soon to be 4 yr old Lil Prince's name and my boi drew that in less than 5 minutes, I was amazed...
    1.6Ghz SourceD out GNeXu$!!!
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by 04CiviCon20s View Post
    You're off da Charts Cmate..Wish I could bang em out like this..LOL
    Thanks bro! And thats coo on the drawing. Been drawing all my life. Did tattoo's for a couple years, got burned out real quick. It's a shame cause it's good money.
    ---------> Follow me onTwitter@chkm4te20 <---------

<<<<<If you see the right move, take it!!!!>>>>>
    <<<<<
    DaRkSL!De v4.2//L!BeRty v1.5>>>>>
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by 04CiviCon20s View Post
    And cool drawing. Especially for a tat. Sorry it lost clarity making it so small

Here ya go>>>
    It's all good Bro..That's my soon to be 4 yr old Lil Prince's name and my boi drew that in less than 5 minutes, I was amazed...
    Oh and I'm uploading my new LinuX Mix bootani. to Megaupload right now. It was too big for the files in here. Hope to have the vid up in my thread in a few.

<<<<<
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    brian_leuze
    Phone
    Crackflasher on the G Nexus
    Thanks for the logos but I'm having a problem installing any of them. I use droid x bootstrap and rom manager and neither will change the boot logo. I looked through the thread and haven't seen any "noob" instructions for install. Can you help with this part?
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan187 View Post
    Thanks for the logos but I'm having a problem installing any of them. I use droid x bootstrap and rom manager and neither will change the boot logo. I looked through the thread and haven't seen any "noob" instructions for install. Can you help with this part?
    If you download them to the computer just move them over to the root of your SD card (not in folder). Then I just run Recovery through Bootstrap. When Clockwork opens select "install zip from Sd card" then select "choose zip form Sd card." On next page scroll down to the named file and hit camera button again to select. Then scroll all the way down to yes and select. After it unzips, hit power button to back up a page then select reboot phone now.

And if you download it from phone it will save it in your Tapatalk folder in Root Explorer or Droid Forum folder in Root Explorer. Just open one of those, long press and copy. Then back out a page and paste on the root of card, repeat process.

Hope this helps man

<<<<<
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    brian_leuze
    Phone
    Thanks CHKMATE!!!! That worked perfectly! I used the sceond Cubs logo and I love it. Awesome job!
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Thanks CHKMATE!!!! That worked perfectly! I used the sceond Cubs logo and I love it. Awesome job!
    No problem, ENJOY!

<<<<<
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    If you download them to the computer just move them over to the root of your SD card (not in folder). Then I just run Recovery through Bootstrap. When Clockwork opens select "install zip from Sd card" then select "choose zip form Sd card." On next page scroll down to the named file and hit camera button again to select. Then scroll all the way down to yes and select. After it unzips, hit power button to back up a page then select reboot phone now.

And if you download it from phone it will save it in your Tapatalk folder in Root Explorer or Droid Forum folder in Root Explorer. Just open one of those, long press and copy. Then back out a page and paste on the root of card, repeat process.

Hope this helps man
    It doesn't have to be on the root of the card, it can be in a folder. I keep my boot logos in a folder titled "boot logos" same with my themes roms and everything else for my phone. I change stuff so often I have to put things in folders to know what is what.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by eraursls1984 View Post

Hope this helps man
    It doesn't have to be on the root of the card, it can be in a folder. I keep my boot logos in a folder titled "boot logos" same with my themes roms and everything else for my phone. I change stuff so often I have to put things in folders to know what is what.
    Ahhh. I keep them on the root, at least the one's I change often. I just suggested the way I do it, seemed to help him. Guess I will be making a folder to throw it all in

<<<<<
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    brian_leuze
    Phone
    Mine are in a "download" folder on the sd card. now I want more.....lol!!

Links