So I had been running the leaked 2.2 for the past month or so, got fed up with it and decided it was time to flash the SBF. Device connects smoothly and flash goes fine until it gets to 99% then has an issue with something and fails. Try this a few times experimenting with the 2.1 SBF and 2.2 SBF
Eventually I just run the flash twice in a row (fails on both at 99%) and the phone boots back into android (which it hadn't done before this) and I check system info and I have "Version.2.3.15.MB810.Verizon.en.us"
Which seems odd because I believe that's the OTA 2.2. but I lost no data.
Changes I've noticed:
no lag when typing in search queries
Downloads are organized by date with different sections depending on age.