DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 405
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Unbricking Your Droid X

  1. Senior Droid
    xlivewire7x's Avatar
    Member #
    91418
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lincoln University, PA
    Posts
    127
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Droid X
    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 View Post
    I have an issue. I reflashed sbf file and now I have no data. It's a blue triangle. Any idea on a fix?
    Can you post a picture or more information? I'm wondering if the sbf did not flash correctly. If you try flashing it again that might fix it, and make sure there are no errors coming up in RSD Lite.
  2. Junior Droid
    Breakthecycle2's Avatar
    Member #
    58504
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15
    Phone
    Droid / Nexus One
    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by xlivewire7x View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 View Post
    I have an issue. I reflashed sbf file and now I have no data. It's a blue triangle. Any idea on a fix?
    Can you post a picture or more information? I'm wondering if the sbf did not flash correctly. If you try flashing it again that might fix it, and make sure there are no errors coming up in RSD Lite.
    Well, here's what I did. I did a factory wipe and had to reactivate the phone. For some reason the data didn't register. After the reactivation, it's fine now. Weird right?
    Motorola Droid (bought today, 6/28) X on the way

    Nexus One:
    Rooted W/Froyo

    HTC Evo - Sold
  3. Senior Droid
    xlivewire7x's Avatar
    Member #
    91418
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lincoln University, PA
    Posts
    127
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Droid X
    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xlivewire7x View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 View Post
    I have an issue. I reflashed sbf file and now I have no data. It's a blue triangle. Any idea on a fix?
    Can you post a picture or more information? I'm wondering if the sbf did not flash correctly. If you try flashing it again that might fix it, and make sure there are no errors coming up in RSD Lite.
    Well, here's what I did. I did a factory wipe and had to reactivate the phone. For some reason the data didn't register. After the reactivation, it's fine now. Weird right?
    Yea that is strange. Hopefully somebody else knows what's up with that so I can add it to the guide.
  4. Droid
    bharkin's Avatar
    Member #
    95388
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Eastern North Carolina ( Go DUKE! )
    Posts
    85
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #34
    I am trying this and I keep getting a failure when I try and flash.
    It says my Droid X Failed flashing process: Failed flashing process. Phone[0000]: Phone is not compatable with multi-interface super file. [0x703B] Phone connected. HELP!!!
    Last edited by bharkin; 08-15-2010 at 09:19 PM.
  5. Senior Droid
    xlivewire7x's Avatar
    Member #
    91418
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lincoln University, PA
    Posts
    127
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Droid X
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by bharkin View Post
    I am trying this and I keep getting a failure when I try and flash.
    It says my Droid X Failed flashing process: Failed flashing process. Phone[0000]: Phone is not compatable with multi-interface super file. [0x703B] Phone connected. HELP!!!
    Sorry to leave you hangin there, I've been trying to think of what I did to fix this error. A few things that came to mind:
    -Run RSD Lite as Admin
    -Make sure the phone is in bootloader mode
    -When in bootloader mode and connected to computer, make sure phone says "Okay to Program"

    I'll try to think of some more solutions, I know how frustrating it is to not have a working phone.
  6. Droid
    bharkin's Avatar
    Member #
    95388
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Eastern North Carolina ( Go DUKE! )
    Posts
    85
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #36
    Thanks, but Ive done all of that. I just took it to my Verizon store, they said they had an issue with the update that went out last night and are overnighting me a new Droid. So I lucked out.
  7. Droid Ninja
    huskur's Avatar
    Member #
    11527
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lower Delaware
    Posts
    1,885
    Liked
    111 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    #37
    this needs to be "stickied" mods!!
  8. Senior Droid
    xlivewire7x's Avatar
    Member #
    91418
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lincoln University, PA
    Posts
    127
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Droid X
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by bharkin View Post
    Thanks, but Ive done all of that. I just took it to my Verizon store, they said they had an issue with the update that went out last night and are overnighting me a new Droid. So I lucked out.
    Good to hear that you got your problem worked out and sorry I couldn't help you fix it. Good luck with your shiny new X!
  9. Master Droid
    validoption's Avatar
    Member #
    48190
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    339
    Phone
    Droid
    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by bharkin View Post
    Thanks, but Ive done all of that. I just took it to my Verizon store, they said they had an issue with the update that went out last night and are overnighting me a new Droid. So I lucked out.
    What update? Is the .604 still being rolled out?
  10. Droid
    akappy332's Avatar
    Member #
    100295
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    64
    Phone
    Droid X
    #40
    Im also getting a failure. Anyone know what i can do?
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

droid x unbrick
,
how to unbrick a droid x
,

how to unbrick droid x

,
how to unbrick my droid x
,
jow to power up droid x in boot mode
,
motorola droid x unbrick
,
revivir droid x
,
revivir motorola droid x
,

unbrick droid x

,
unbrick motorola droid x
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+