DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 405
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Unbricking Your Droid X

  1. Droid Newbie
    rangerwolf's Avatar
    Member #
    174206
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4
    Phone
    droid x
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid DOES!! View Post
    Have you double checked the drivers? What version of RSD are you on?

    DroidForums Junkie!!
    double check, rechecked that and again XD. I've downloaded the drivers straight from Motorola with the motoconnect and reinstaleld it a few times too. I'm also using RSD 4.8 and i've tried 4.7 as well.
  2. What iDoesn't
    Droid DOES!!'s Avatar
    Member #
    77093
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,335
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Try plugging your phone up and then booting into the bootloader. It took a few times for my phone and PC to get along too. If that doesn't work, I have someone in mind to bring in

    DroidForums Junkie!!
    "If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything." -Robert Morris

    If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
    http://bit.ly/ro3alQ
  3. Droid Newbie
    rangerwolf's Avatar
    Member #
    174206
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4
    Phone
    droid x
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid DOES!! View Post
    Try plugging your phone up and then booting into the bootloader. It took a few times for my phone and PC to get along too. If that doesn't work, I have someone in mind to bring in

    DroidForums Junkie!!

    I've done that atleast 300 times.. i'm not kidding XD i'm usually very techy but this one has me stumped in every way.

    Theres 2 screens i seem to load into when trying to get into the bootloader.


    1. Screen 1. white background and shows the normal boot moterla symbol. how ever it does not move from this screen, but gives me the Moterla flash driver and its shows up in RSD lite.
    2. Screen 2. The bootloader, shows connect USB data Cable weather its plugged in before or after.
    3. screen 3. this is the normal boot loop cycle, but sometimes if i hold down a single button, it shows 4 devices that show up in my device manager, and only one has a driver it can find, which is a stander USB driver. The rest are


    • Diag interface
    • MUX interface
    • TCMD interface
    • and the USB driver

    hopefully this will help a little
  4. What iDoesn't
    Droid DOES!!'s Avatar
    Member #
    77093
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,335
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Furbearingmammal is helping you out on android.net? That's who I was going to go to.

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerwolf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid DOES!! View Post
    Try plugging your phone up and then booting into the bootloader. It took a few times for my phone and PC to get along too. If that doesn't work, I have someone in mind to bring in

    DroidForums Junkie!!

    I've done that atleast 300 times.. i'm not kidding XD i'm usually very techy but this one has me stumped in every way.

    Theres 2 screens i seem to load into when trying to get into the bootloader.


    1. Screen 1. white background and shows the normal boot moterla symbol. how ever it does not move from this screen, but gives me the Moterla flash driver and its shows up in RSD lite.
    2. Screen 2. The bootloader, shows connect USB data Cable weather its plugged in before or after.
    3. screen 3. this is the normal boot loop cycle, but sometimes if i hold down a single button, it shows 4 devices that show up in my device manager, and only one has a driver it can find, which is a stander USB driver. The rest are


    • Diag interface
    • MUX interface
    • TCMD interface
    • and the USB driver

    hopefully this will help a little


    DroidForums Junkie!!
    "If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything." -Robert Morris

    If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
    http://bit.ly/ro3alQ
  5. Droid Newbie
    rangerwolf's Avatar
    Member #
    174206
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4
    Phone
    droid x
    yea, hes been helping me out big time, btu i think hes stumped too. if your interested, and I'm allowed to link to other forums, heres my thread Droid X boot loop

    I'm trying to get a couple more minds on this if possible cause this is really really weird. I bet if i could get my usb to show up on the bootloader everything would be fine, its that white screen i think thats not giving it write access.
    Last edited by rangerwolf; 02-25-2011 at 11:58 PM.
  6. Droid Newbie
    dmahat's Avatar
    Member #
    175712
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    i'm not if anyone has had the same issue but I had the whole "currupt code" issue along with the low battery. I tried the MacGyver technique and it worked, but i think it totally messed up my phone. Now my phone will not charge. It just has a question mark inside the battery indicator. No signs of it charging, and when i hook it up to a power source is says invalid.

    I got a new battery from the verizon store and nothing still the same issue. I guess i'm pretty much screwed...and its not under any type of warranty.
  7. Senior Droid
    xlivewire7x's Avatar
    Member #
    91418
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lincoln University, PA
    Posts
    127
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by dmahat View Post
    i'm not if anyone has had the same issue but I had the whole "currupt code" issue along with the low battery. I tried the MacGyver technique and it worked, but i think it totally messed up my phone. Now my phone will not charge. It just has a question mark inside the battery indicator. No signs of it charging, and when i hook it up to a power source is says invalid.

    I got a new battery from the verizon store and nothing still the same issue. I guess i'm pretty much screwed...and its not under any type of warranty.
    Check your private messages, I sent you one to try to help. I also changed the guide a little bit to try to prevent this from happening to anyone else.

    And rangerwolf, your problem has stumped me as well. I'll try to help in any way that I can and if I think of something I'll let you know.
  8. Droid Newbie
    BLEEK's Avatar
    Member #
    193926
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4
    Phone
    Droid X
    There is a god... thank you x 100000 for this post.
  9. Droid Newbie
    Naidanirt's Avatar
    Member #
    199587
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

    Omg

    Omg... Dude thank you for this tutorial...i flashed a ROM and EVERYTHING went wrong... i got stuck a the boot icon... i kinda failed at the SBF but SERIOUSLY THANKS!!!! i love you for this tutorial... yours is the only one that worked!!!
  10. Droid Newbie
    That Guy's Avatar
    Member #
    203550
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by dmahat View Post
    i'm not if anyone has had the same issue but I had the whole "currupt code" issue along with the low battery. I tried the MacGyver technique and it worked, but i think it totally messed up my phone. Now my phone will not charge. It just has a question mark inside the battery indicator. No signs of it charging, and when i hook it up to a power source is says invalid.

    I got a new battery from the verizon store and nothing still the same issue. I guess i'm pretty much screwed...and its not under any type of warranty.
    Same thing happened to me /facepalm. I went to the verizon store today and they tried charging a new battery and it didn't work so he did a factory reset. After it still wouldn't charge he told me I would have to use my insurance to replace the phone but I have a lot of stuff on my sd card that I don't want them to see, how ****ed am I?
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

droid x unbrick
,
how to unbrick a droid x
,

how to unbrick droid x

,
how to unbrick my droid x
,
jow to power up droid x in boot mode
,
motorola droid x unbrick
,
revivir droid x
,
revivir motorola droid x
,

unbrick droid x

,
unbrick motorola droid x
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+