Hey guys I dunno what to think of this and I'd like a few opinions on it. So I took apart a PlayStation 2 slim I had sitting in the closet and saw a tiny little fan inside however I didn't have a screwdriver small enough to take it off so I bent the metal til it broke off, but then I was thinking what could I do with this. So after about 10 mins of thinking I grabbed my X and pulled my battery threw the red wire on + and black on - and the fan whirrred to life. My phone was fully charged at the time and I ran it for about 5 mins or so and when I put my battery back in it was still full...I'm thinking about modifying my X to mount this fan for when it gets hot from charging or overclocking....what do you guys think?
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums