OK ... let me 1st tell you I really have ZERO knowledge regarding this. Thanks to this forum I am Z4 Rooted and I feel lucky to have been able to do that! In other words I'm a Smart Phone DumbAss
I tried to search on the forums but I have NO idea what a lot of words being used mean so I can't figure it out.
In layman's terms can anyone help me PLEASE
Here are my issues:
1. I have the original DroidX Z4 rooted like I said. Now I get this message that I need to switch to 4.5.596
2. With the little I know I'm pretty sure I can't agree to that upgrade because I am rooted ... correct?
3. If I un-root ... then install the 4.5.596 update can I re-root?
4. If so how?
5. If I update will I lose my current App's?
6. If I will lose my App's, can I get them back?
In real life I'm not as dumb as I feel right now!!!