DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: liberty bootlogo help

  1. Master Droid
    eriscrazy's Avatar
    Member #
    79635
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Good ol alabama
    Posts
    281
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    #1

    liberty bootlogo help

    how do i get rid of the liberty boot logo when my phone reboots? i restored my stock backup and i still have the liberty bootlogo on start up how do i fix this?

    P.S scratch this i figured it out!
    Last edited by eriscrazy; 02-10-2011 at 03:39 AM.
    Twitter @BCSurvivalist follow meh!
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid Ninja
    SquireSCA's Avatar
    Member #
    160016
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,197
    Liked
    89 times
    Phone
    Moto RazR HD
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by eriscrazy View Post
    how do i get rid of the liberty boot logo when my phone reboots? i restored my stock backup and i still have the liberty bootlogo on start up how do i fix this?

    P.S scratch this i figured it out!
    How did you do it? I too have the same issue, after I installed Liberty, it was buggy and not working properly, and so I had to SBF back to stock and restore my Nandroid backup and even after wiping he cache and doing a hard data reset the Liberty logo is still there at startup...
  4. Master Droid
    jsw6380a's Avatar
    Member #
    146758
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    423
    Phone
    Droid-X
    #3
    It will stay there. You will have to go back into liberty and change it back to the stock bootlogo and then restore your backup.
    A.K.A XDroidRom
    Droid X/Rooted (Of Course)
    Liberty 1.5
    Twitter @XDroidRom
  5. Master Droid
    jsw6380a's Avatar
    Member #
    146758
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    423
    Phone
    Droid-X
    #4
    If you are looking to install a backup that is the only way you can do it. If you don't mind going back to out of the box settings you can maderstock back to .340. Or if you are feeling frisky you can SBF and start over.. I would just go back into Liberty and in the toolbox go to boologos and switch back and that should work out fine.
    A.K.A XDroidRom
    Droid X/Rooted (Of Course)
    Liberty 1.5
    Twitter @XDroidRom
  6. Droid Ninja
    SquireSCA's Avatar
    Member #
    160016
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,197
    Liked
    89 times
    Phone
    Moto RazR HD
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw6380a View Post
    If you are looking to install a backup that is the only way you can do it. If you don't mind going back to out of the box settings you can maderstock back to .340. Or if you are feeling frisky you can SBF and start over.. I would just go back into Liberty and in the toolbox go to boologos and switch back and that should work out fine.
    After all the hell I went through with Liberty, I am not going to spend 3 hours doing that all over again. LOL

    I have the Maderstock file on my SD card, if I have to take the phone in, I will just use the standard boot loader thingie and flash it to that, log into my Google Account and let it restore my apps and things from there.
  7. Senior Droid
    HayWire's Avatar
    Member #
    67331
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    173
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireSCA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw6380a View Post
    If you are looking to install a backup that is the only way you can do it. If you don't mind going back to out of the box settings you can maderstock back to .340. Or if you are feeling frisky you can SBF and start over.. I would just go back into Liberty and in the toolbox go to boologos and switch back and that should work out fine.
    After all the hell I went through with Liberty, I am not going to spend 3 hours doing that all over again. LOL

    I have the Maderstock file on my SD card, if I have to take the phone in, I will just use the standard boot loader thingie and flash it to that, log into my Google Account and let it restore my apps and things from there.
    Mind me asking what went wrong in liberty?
  8. Droid Ninja
    SquireSCA's Avatar
    Member #
    160016
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,197
    Liked
    89 times
    Phone
    Moto RazR HD
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireSCA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw6380a View Post
    If you are looking to install a backup that is the only way you can do it. If you don't mind going back to out of the box settings you can maderstock back to .340. Or if you are feeling frisky you can SBF and start over.. I would just go back into Liberty and in the toolbox go to boologos and switch back and that should work out fine.
    After all the hell I went through with Liberty, I am not going to spend 3 hours doing that all over again. LOL

    I have the Maderstock file on my SD card, if I have to take the phone in, I will just use the standard boot loader thingie and flash it to that, log into my Google Account and let it restore my apps and things from there.
    Mind me asking what went wrong in liberty?
    Clunky, sluggish, and the Home button on my phone did not work at all. it also took forever to boot up.

    I followed the instructions exactly, but in the end I just ended up wasting an evening trying to get my phone back to normal.

    At the end of the day, I need my phone working 100%. I can't be without it, as it is the only phone line that I have. If I want to mess around with customization or try different OS's, I can do that on my PC. If that crashes, it is not a big deal if it takes me awhile to reformat and install the OS, as I have the phone and a laptop as backup.

    But if my phone goes down, I am in a bit of a bind. The advantages of having a nicer looking UI and minimal performance gains, just aren't worth the risk or hassle, that's all...
  9. Master Droid
    eriscrazy's Avatar
    Member #
    79635
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Good ol alabama
    Posts
    281
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    #8
    Motorola_StockImage_LogoReplacer.zip
    flash this in clockworkmod recovery that will fix it... oh and do a backup first!

    and just to be on the record saying i did not have any problem with liberty. i just wanted to try out some other roms like darkslide and apex.
    Last edited by eriscrazy; 02-10-2011 at 12:37 PM.
    Twitter @BCSurvivalist follow meh!
  10. Droid Ninja
    SquireSCA's Avatar
    Member #
    160016
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,197
    Liked
    89 times
    Phone
    Moto RazR HD
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by eriscrazy View Post
    Motorola_StockImage_LogoReplacer.zip
    flash this in clockworkmod recovery that will fix it... oh and do a backup first!

    and just to be on the record saying i did not have any problem with liberty. i just wanted to try out some other roms like darkslide and apex.
    Do I have to name it anything specific, or place it in a particular folder on the SD card?
  11. Senior Droid
    HayWire's Avatar
    Member #
    67331
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    173
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireSCA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireSCA View Post

    After all the hell I went through with Liberty, I am not going to spend 3 hours doing that all over again. LOL

    I have the Maderstock file on my SD card, if I have to take the phone in, I will just use the standard boot loader thingie and flash it to that, log into my Google Account and let it restore my apps and things from there.
    Mind me asking what went wrong in liberty?
    Clunky, sluggish, and the Home button on my phone did not work at all. it also took forever to boot up.

    I followed the instructions exactly, but in the end I just ended up wasting an evening trying to get my phone back to normal.

    At the end of the day, I need my phone working 100%. I can't be without it, as it is the only phone line that I have. If I want to mess around with customization or try different OS's, I can do that on my PC. If that crashes, it is not a big deal if it takes me awhile to reformat and install the OS, as I have the phone and a laptop as backup.

    But if my phone goes down, I am in a bit of a bind. The advantages of having a nicer looking UI and minimal performance gains, just aren't worth the risk or hassle, that's all...
    That stinks but I know what you mean about having a phone. I didnt follow directions when I first flashed it and got stuck the boot loader but the forum got me going again.

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Problems with bootlogo!?!
    By kushpancake in forum Droid X Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 08:10 PM
  2. New Theme for Liberty 1.0! Dark Liberty by AKAlias
    By Akalias01 in forum Droid X Themes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 06:59 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 04:35 PM
  4. Bootlogo
    By dirtnasty in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 10:51 AM
  5. Root, Bootlogo, etc
    By |DX^GUY| in forum Droid X Hacks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 01:27 AM

Search tags for this page

change boot logo droid bionic liberty
,
droid x boot logos
,

droid x stock boot logo

,
how to get liberty boot logo off
,
installed liberty only bootlogo
,
liberty boot logo
,
remove liberty boot logo
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+