I used Doroot to root my droid X and I was using this way to unroot it cant unroot my droid x
And I kept receiving a error The blacked out portion i realized i made a mistake. Figured it would be easier to show you where i didnt.
- open your terminal emulator app
- you should see a $ symbol, now do the following
- now you should see a # symbol
- mount -o rw,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system
- rm /system/app/Superuser.apk
- rm /system/bin/su
* rm /system/bin/busybox
- mount -o ro,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system
- reboot your phone.