Ok I have tried and tried with this phone. I was excited when I first got it after moving from a BB 8830. However, now that it has been months since I originally got it on launch day... I have come to the conclusion this phone is horrible.
Here are my reasons:
1) half my calls go directly to VM when I "receive" them.
2) phone is sluggish and freezes.
3) I have to reboot (battery pull) every other day.
4) Apps are horrible and suck you in with "free" only get you to upgrade to an even crappier app that requires you to buy the "better" version that actually works.
5) Emails do not always show up on phone.
6) Apps freeze up and lock up the phone so I have to pull the battery to get the phone to work.
7) Verizon's horrible customer service that tells me that my new phone will be replaced with a "refirb" if I do anything about it.
8) Software upgrade to "Foyo" has rendered my phone in a worse condition.
9) Constantly loosing 3g for 1x service.
10) phone is loaded with bloatware that I cannot remove without causing problems with my phone with a "root".
I'm sure that 90% of you will blast away so go at it. But I'm sure there are more people out there like me that have major problems with this phone.