DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Verizon Return Policy Question(Droid X)

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightley View Post
    I don't have any answer for you but I kinda have a similar question....I bought my droid X the when it first came out (awhile ago I know) but lately it has been slow (no I don't have too many apps, and always cancel unused running services), I'm not getting emails in a timely manner (it's on push), and it often freezes. As my frustration with all this grows, I'm starting to notice it's size more and more and other things I don't like about the phone. Now I'm wondering if I should've gotten a droid 2 in the first place :/

My question, for anyone, is do you think verizon would let me exchange it for a droid 2?
    You may not be able to change it for a different model, but I'm pretty sure that you could trade it for a new DX.

As cjriddle said above, take off any Taskiller or Anti Viirus app you might have on there.

Do you always leave your phone on? Or do you restart it occasionally to refresh memory?
    ---------> Follow me onTwitter@chkm4te20 <---------

<<<<<If you see the right move, take it!!!!>>>>>
    <<<<<
    DaRkSL!De v4.2//L!BeRty v1.5>>>>>
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx and Droid X
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightley View Post
    snip< Now I'm wondering if I should've gotten a droid 2 in the first place :/
    My question, for anyone, is do you think verizon would let me exchange it for a droid 2?>endsnip
    You can make the exchange if you are within the 30 day window, you *may* have to pay the $35 restocking fee.
    I did the reverse, switched from the 2 to the x. I originally wanted the keyboard, but found I did not use it at all. I also noticed the Xes around me seemed quicker than my 2, apps and webpages both loaded quicker. The larger screen was a bonus, but now I won't be able to go back to a smaller screen.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    razr maxx
    If my X lost a pixel, it would be replaced in a heart beat. Its under warranty for a year.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    Okay, so Verizon argued with me for an hour because they say that a dead pixel will illuminate very brightly, so that couldn't be the problem(total bs). Then tried to blame me for not using a screen protector... bogus, since my screen was immaculate. They ended up giving me the exchange, though. Now I'm rooted again and, indeed, I did hit the jackpot on this phone. Stable overclock to 1.4Ghz.. fast fast fast. 1700~something Quadrant score.. haven't tried higher clock yet, 1.4 is super smooth though. Thank you, bad pixel, you're the best.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links