I've noticed a few bugs with the new update. Who would I contact in order to get these handled (Ive read a few of these already, so I know theyre getting worked out, but I want to make sure the others are handled too... its worth a shot to ask...)
1. it seems to actually be slower than when my phone ran on 2.1.
2. the text message order is all messed up. The most recently sent ones appear at the top of the list, and those that I receive are randomly placed below.
3. Im running Launcher Pro Plus and I noticed that sometimes when you go to click on an icon (for instance, the Menu icon), it will not light up. If you click around the button but not actually on the button, it will take you to the menu without lighting up the icon. This is kind of annoying.
4. the pictures in my contacts list that are synched up from my Facebook contacts takes FOREVER to load. When I open my contacts list, it takes a long time for everyones picture to appear. Before on 2.1, it took little to no time for these pictures to appear.
5. the unlock screen sucks and is a lot laggier / less cool looking that before
6. the lowest setting you can get to with the volume bars is Vibrate. no more Silent mode
7. a couple times now ill pick up the phone and it will connect but nothign comes through (cant hear any voice)
8. my email doesnt consistently fetch anymore... it was set on an hour, now i have to manually get it (and sometimes it says No Connection Data which it never said before)
If you have any more bugs that Ive missed, list them and ill tell you if i have them too.
ALSO!!! if anyone has any solutions to any of these, please help and share.
Thanks all and hopefully Verizon and Android get their crap together and fix these issues. As of right now, im dissapointed with the Froyo update, though with these problems fixed i could see huge potential in 2.2