DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Getting hot

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X; Xoom

Getting hot

There have been numerous discussions about how hot the droidx gets, this one is a tangent to that.

Seems like there are times when mine seems normal and other times it seems to heat up. (on the bottom, where the buttons are) ... just wondering if anyone else has noticed this and/or know what might be behind it?

Doesn't seem to be draining the battery any different when it's warm or not warm...
    Kenny A. Chaffin
    Art Gallery - Photo Gallery- Print Gallery - Poetry
    "Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

3. Bang Bang
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Twitter
    juicemane_
    Phone
    G Nexus
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    There have been numerous discussions about how hot the droidx gets, this one is a tangent to that.

Seems like there are times when mine seems normal and other times it seems to heat up. (on the bottom, where the buttons are) ... just wondering if anyone else has noticed this and/or know what might be behind it?

Doesn't seem to be draining the battery any different when it's warm or not warm...
    Mine gets hot with prolonged use or while charging. Not nearly as bad as my D1 though, after an hour with the screen on and heavy use, my D1 would literally feel like it was cooking my face. Its normal, dont worry. If it melts, call Verizon and get another one

| AOKP Rom | Imo Lean Kernel | Seidio Active |

| Like my work? Donate | | Need me? Twitter |
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X; Xoom
    [QUOTE=Juicemane;869599...
    Mine gets hot with prolonged use or while charging. Not nearly as bad as my D1 though, after an hour with the screen on and heavy use, my D1 would literally feel like it was cooking my face. Its normal, dont worry. If it melts, call Verizon and get another one [/QUOTE]

Not worried at all....more curious if it was linked to any particular activities or operations.
    Kenny A. Chaffin
    Art Gallery - Photo Gallery- Print Gallery - Poetry
    "Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

Links