So after getting mad at my free phone for over 2 years now (very disappointed with the z6c world edition from my my lg8300 upgrade that I had) I decided to go with something that sounded like I would like... (can you guess what I got?) Anyways phone comes in tomorrow so I had a few questions...
1. Heard that there was a way to make your phone into a hotspot without paying for verizon's hotspot 20$ a month charge by rooting your phone... does this work on the droid x?
2. From screenshots I've seen I'm guessing anything and everything is pretty much customizable? Is it hard getting everything working after customizing it? (not much to customize in the ipod touch)
3. app store - How would you compare it to apples? How do you "pay" for apps? does it list the prices next to the apps in the store? is there a way to search "top apps" without including asian apps (no offense, I can't read it)
4. backups - has to be a separate app?
5. app launchers? whats up with that?
6. Do I need to worry about "virus" or "security" programs?
Sorry for all the hate with these questions but I rather get out the bad now and find out later
btw I read to stay away from task managers :-P