DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Ringtones and ALARM not working!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Razr Maxx

Ringtones and ALARM not working!

Okay, when I first updated, none of my installed ringtones would work. Only the ones that came stock. So I pulled the battery and they started to work. They worked for about 38 hours and then they died again. When I click through the list, I get a standard business connection kind of tone for every single ringtone. Stock included. What REALLY HACKS ME OFF is that it does it now with my alarm. Phone rang right before bed and I got an email so everything was fine at 10pm. Well wake up is a 545am and guess what, my alarm didn't go off. Well it did go off, but it wasn't playing any sound. just sitting there on the alarm screen. Luckily I woke up anyway and saw it. So I reset my alarm for 2 mins later. It just comes on, no sound, no vibrate, nothing. Changed alarms, volume, tones, everything. Reset it at least 10 times. Nothing. Did a battery pull and reset alarm. Worked fine. Anyone else experience this? I rely on my phone for my alarm all the time and can't afford for it not to work! I never had this problem before 2.2. I can deal with a lot, but messing with my alarm, such a basic feature, is just something I can't deal with. Just wondering if anyone else has anything like this going on.

Links