Like others I have seen on this forum I have gone from a Storm 1 to a Storm 2 and am now considering getting the Droid X as BB has just burned me up and out.
But I do have questions I was hoping members of this group might answer for me.
1) I use Entourage, the MS Office for Mac equivalence of Outlook for mail, calendar and contacts. I also have Mobile Me. What is the best way to sync the Droid X with my Mac?
2) I understand that some use Google's Sync for Contacts, calendars etc. Is this a one pass sync or do you have to do one for the Calendar, one for Contacts etc?
3) Will the Droid sync tunes with iTunes?
4) I have found the BB Desktop for Mac to be an easy approach for Syncing and doing backups of the system and applications. Is there a similar application for the Droid X and Mac's?
5) Is there anything else that would be helpful to know before deciding to get the Droid X?