Droid X WiFi fix....working so far
So I figured to mess with all settings til it worked lightning fast and just right.
1. TKIP Cipher instead of AES.
2. Set router to wireless G only. Using B/G or B/G/N or G/N all caused disconnects.
3. Change Sleep Mode to NEVER.
After completing these I tried what caused my disconnects. I went to 4 different sites. I let the phone hibernate, and I unlocked and went back in. After a couple of sites I always diconnected. After hibernate I was always screwed.
I am working fully with WiFi right now. Upon coming out of hibernate there seems to be a lag spike between pressing a web site and it loading but only the first page. After that it was lightning fast.
Check online to see how to change these settings on your router and how to set your phone correctly.