DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No Verizon Confirmation???

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    by the time i get this phone, the next one will be out and im returning this fugger.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Well I called CS for the fun of it, and they apparently have a tracking order for me lol. It will be delivered by August 25th, exactly 2 weeks after I ordered it
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    When I ordered mine over the phone (Aug 18), I never got any confirmation number or anything to check status online. I called 2 days after order (Aug 20), got the order number and location number. I have been checking every day (even while on phone with CS), and the site FINALLY accepts my info to check status, but there is no status yet...lol

I was told mine would ship no later than 8/31, I hope it does sooner than that...

I'm just waiting impatiently for my new phone
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid x
    I "bought" mine from a Verizon store on Aug. 15th but had no email or tracking number.
    I called CS today and they said it would be shipped 8/31/10.
    I could have had one three days ago from Best Buy.
    gunr
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    i tell you one thing, when i ordered it, the website said "SHIPPED BY 25 Aug"

if its not here by 27 Aug, were gonna have problems.

and yes i know it says like 7 sept or something now, but i dont care, i know what it said when i ordered it.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    X
    Quote Originally Posted by RnD_Solo View Post
    i tell you one thing, when i ordered it, the website said "SHIPPED BY 25 Aug"

if its not here by 27 Aug, were gonna have problems.

and yes i know it says like 7 sept or something now, but i dont care, i know what it said when i ordered it.
    I do remember that there was an image that stated 8-25 (red circle, over the phone), that still said 8-25 while the text read 8-30, and later 9-6... before they updated the image to 8-30, and then 9-6 in short order... (I believe somewhere in this 101 page thread, it states this as well):
    New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

If you ordered it after 8-12/8-13 or so, your date is likely 8-30 or so, and 8-15'ish the date was 9-6 from what I'm hearing.. but it's still possible to get it early. GL!

And to comment on what others have said.. it IS possible to get it at BestBuy or WalMart. I called every local walmart, and there are 2 that have inventory in my area. However, they want full price, and won't honor NewEvery2... Whereas Verizon matched the price I could have gotten it at elsewhere, as well as waived activation fees for 2 phones, so to cancel my order and pick them up there would have cost me around 50$ more per phone. O.o
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    When I was on the phone with CS on 8/18, I specified I was going on vacation on 9/2, and wanted the phone before then, he told me it would ship by 8/31, and I payed the extra cash for next day delivery, putting the phone in my hands 9/1. If that day comes and I have no DX, verizon is getting an earful from me, for making a promise and not upholding it.

I didn't happen to look what the site said at the time when ship date was when I ordered, but I know a day or two prior it was 8/25. Time will tell (and order status, if it ever updates to show me anything)
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    i know for a FACT when i ordered my phone it said 8/25... i looked AT THE STORE while i was playing with the demo x
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    X
    Quote Originally Posted by RnD_Solo View Post
    i know for a FACT when i ordered my phone it said 8/25... i looked AT THE STORE while i was playing with the demo x
    What date did you order? That might help too?
  10. pcw
    Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X

Angry Verizon sent confirmation to my OLD email address

Be aware...

Many months ago, I changed my email address online at verizonwireless.com/MyVerizon. Email from VZW began arriving exclusively at my new email address, as would be expected. And it's been that way now for months.

Until a week or so ago, when my DroidX arrived via FedEx WITHOUT an email notification. Hmmm... So I checked this, and checked that, and lo and behold...

VZW sent my recent DroidX shipping notification to my OLD email address, but not my new email address!

A call to customer service revealed that changes made by customers in their My Verizon online account don't always "take" throughout the various databases at Verizon.

Go figure...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links