I have been reading this forum for the last month, but I should have been taking notes because I am brand new to droid (coming from storm 1)... and my brain is mush.
Now that I have finally received my X could you guys give me a few pointers for a complete newbie?
This is what I can remember:
1. battery in performance mode for faster speed
2. turn off GPS when not using it until fix comes (turning wifi off is debatable)
3. save myself a large headache and don't install anything that says "Facebook"
4. K9 is good for email, especially if you have a mobile me account
5. PDAnet is good for tethering
6. getting a screen protector is debatable
7. having insurance is a lot less debatable