DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HELP: Facebook update screwed up my X!

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid x
    I like the new pics displayed at the bottom. I noticed when I was about to install the update, the comments a lot of people didn't like the update. It's fine with me. I usually do Facebook on the computer. One thing I don't like about Facebook and my phone is taking pics with the phone and if you accidently hit quick upload. Take a pic of the wife getting out of the shower better do it with a stand alone camera. I didn't do that but somehow I posted a pic of my son sleeping that I have no idea how it got from my phone to Facebook other than hitting the quick upload and somehow not realizing it. I saw this in a forum the other day. Some girl, maybe she was just wanting attention, maybe she was for real, but she had snapped a nude photo of herself for whatever reason, and of course the thread was filled with posts immediatly. The general theme was "you stupid idiot, you can't "ACCIDENTLY" post a pic to Facebook". Then some said that you had to approve any pic that goes to Facebook and Facebook reviews pics before they are posted. Well bullcrap, with instant upload your pics are on Facebook lickedy-split. Of course the poor girl, if she wasn't just seeking attention, was getting slaughtered by guys saying how it was impossible to do that, etc..Well it is possible. I kind of wish there was no quick upload button to Facebook, OR that Facebook would send you a confirmation to your phone, let you review the pic and maybe even have to type in a little code in order to post the pic. I know, simple fix, don't take potentially embarrassing pics, well that's simply not an option, 95% of the pics I ever take are funny and embarrassing, potentially. A lot of stuff I don't want going to Facebook. That is my only problem, although mostly a user error, but it's an error that can happen quite easily in my opinion.
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    What a piece of crap app! Why would you create a new contact group when it already showed a Facebook Contact....Lets hope this reboot works. Mine should is rebooting as I type.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Did it take forever? The times I've run into this problem, my X was stuck on the red eye for upwards of 30 minutes. The fact that no one else is having this problem concerns me, though, that it's my phone not the app.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links