DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Universal In Box

  1. Master Droid
    soba1's Avatar
    Member #
    713
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    380
    Phone
    MotoDroid
    #1

    Universal In Box

    Has anyone been able to add an email acct to their universal inbox?
    Only thing in mine is texting cannot add anything else.
    Thanks?
    AKA TrendyProfessional1
  2. Senior Droid
    dangerous's Avatar
    Member #
    3054
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    202
    Phone
    Bionic
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by soba1 View Post
    Has anyone been able to add an email acct to their universal inbox?
    Only thing in mine is texting cannot add anything else.
    Thanks?
    did you go to EDIT Universal InBox from within the universal mesaging and Select the accounts (turn on the check box).

    when in the universal inbox, press the left button and EDIT.
  3. Master Droid
    soba1's Avatar
    Member #
    713
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    380
    Phone
    MotoDroid
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soba1 View Post
    Has anyone been able to add an email acct to their universal inbox?
    Only thing in mine is texting cannot add anything else.
    Thanks?
    did you go to EDIT Universal InBox from within the universal mesaging and Select the accounts (turn on the check box).

    when in the universal inbox, press the left button and EDIT.
    U know I did and inside Edit Uni Inbox all I have is text messaging.
    AKA TrendyProfessional1
  4. Senior Droid
    dangerous's Avatar
    Member #
    3054
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    202
    Phone
    Bionic
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by soba1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soba1 View Post
    Has anyone been able to add an email acct to their universal inbox?
    Only thing in mine is texting cannot add anything else.
    Thanks?
    did you go to EDIT Universal InBox from within the universal mesaging and Select the accounts (turn on the check box).

    when in the universal inbox, press the left button and EDIT.
    U know I did and inside Edit Uni Inbox all I have is text messaging.

    i have TXT msging, Facebook, POP and Exchange.
    if i can figure out how to add Twitter and Gmail, i will let you know what i find.
  5. Senior Droid
    dangerous's Avatar
    Member #
    3054
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    202
    Phone
    Bionic
    #5
    I re added my twitter account through the "My Accounts" it now shows up in the messaging folder and i can add to the universal inbox.

    maybe re add to your "MY Accounts" and see..?
  6. Senior Droid
    Warner's Avatar
    Member #
    77955
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Chicago area, IL
    Posts
    106
    Phone
    Droid X
    #6
    I have a corporate Exchange account, text messaging, twitter, gmail, go daddy mail, and my home isp's email account all set up and delivering messages to the universal inbox. I don't remember doing anything special to get the messages delivered there, though. I can poke around and see if there are settings on each account......

    Warner
  7. Master Droid
    soba1's Avatar
    Member #
    713
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    380
    Phone
    MotoDroid
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soba1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post

    did you go to EDIT Universal InBox from within the universal mesaging and Select the accounts (turn on the check box).

    when in the universal inbox, press the left button and EDIT.
    U know I did and inside Edit Uni Inbox all I have is text messaging.

    i have TXT msging, Facebook, POP and Exchange.
    if i can figure out how to add Twitter and Gmail, i will let you know what i find.
    That's what I was having problems with. Gmail went to the store and got a good tech rep.
    For gmail what u have to do is go to the email icon the one that looks like a lil stamp. Set up your gmail account in there and then add it to the universal in box. He said for some reason it keeps gmail seperate and u have to do it that way. Also if u have yahoo and u add it to universal you can go into yahoo settings and set up how often it will check your email.
    I was to anal to let this one slide.
    Thanks all...,
    AKA TrendyProfessional1

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Universal inbox - no Gmail?
    By cledford3 in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:07 AM
  2. Universal mailbox possible?
    By grit in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 11:26 PM
  3. Anyone have the PED-3 universal holder/stand?
    By cyber3d in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 03:39 AM
  4. Music in Universal Search
    By jdubbs23 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 09:44 PM
  5. Universal Remote?
    By thefalloftroy in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 02:04 PM

Search tags for this page

add account to universal messaging om droid
,
add gmail to universal inbox droid x
,
droid universal messaging
,
droid x add gmail universal inbox
,

droid x universal inbox

,
droid x2 setting up universal mail
,
droidx universal inbox
,
universal message box
,
universal message box android
,
universal messenger for android
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+