DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need a link please?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    EnV Touch

Need a link please?

I went to get my upgrade to a Droid X phone and the retards at my local verizon store told me i have to wait until my upgrade is up, can you guys give me the link to the verizon wireless(official website) page where it says about the early upgrade to a droid phone? i need to take it to the store so i dont have to wait.
  2. DF News Team
    Member #
    Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Liked
    158 times
    Twitter
    DroidNCState
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    You can only Upgrade early if your contract is up between now and December. If after that you will have to wait. My question to you is when is yours up?
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    EnV Touch
    Quote Originally Posted by Preach2k View Post
    You can only Upgrade early if your contract is up between now and December. If after that you will have to wait. My question to you is when is yours up?
    December 18th they told me i have to wait till September! even if i wasnt upgrading to a smartphone i would only have to wait till next month!
  4. DF News Team
    Member #
    Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Liked
    158 times
    Twitter
    DroidNCState
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VerizonUser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Preach2k View Post
    December 18th they told me i have to wait till September! even if i wasnt upgrading to a smartphone i would only have to wait till next month!

Verizon Announces Special Early Upgrade Policy For Motorola Droid X [Droid X Launch Prompts Special Upgrade Policy, If Your Contract Ends In 2010 You Can Upgrade To Any Verizon Smartphone Now] TFTS – Technology, Gadgets & Curiosities
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I went to get my upgrade to a Droid X phone and the retards at my local verizon store told me i have to wait until my upgrade is up, can you guys give me the link to the verizon wireless(official website) page where it says about the early upgrade to a droid phone? i need to take it to the store so i dont have to wait.
    Is your 12 month early upgrade option up in Dec or is your contract up in Dec? If it is your upgrade option, then it doesn't apply. Your contract has to be up. But try calling 611 - they'll often do something if they can, and if you are persistent and nice.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    EnV Touch
    Quote Originally Posted by Humpa View Post
    Is your 12 month early upgrade option up in Dec or is your contract up in Dec? If it is your upgrade option, then it doesn't apply. Your contract has to be up. But try calling 611 - they'll often do something if they can, and if you are persistent and nice.
    2 year contract is up in december, verizon allows people to go 4 months early which would mean august
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    2 year contract is up in december, verizon allows people to go 4 months early which would mean august
    I'm interested in their response to their promotion then, since you appear to fit the bill.
    Have you found the press release yet? I don't think that link to nexus404.com is going to do much.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    EnV Touch
    I'm interested in their response to their promotion then, since you appear to fit the bill.
    Have you found the press release yet? I don't think that link to nexus404.com is going to do much.
    The press release page? nope all i have is the nexus404 page if you know the other please do post so i can take it to them.

I dont understand why they would try to turn down my money
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    That nexus404 page says they got the info from the end of a press release - didn't you read that?
    I don't know where their press release page is with that info. Did you try googling for it? I don't see a link to it from that nexus404 page either.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    EnV Touch
    That nexus404 page says they got the info from the end of a press release - didn't you read that?
    I don't know where their press release page is with that info. Did you try googling for it? I don't see a link to it from that nexus404 page either.
    Tried googleing it and cant find a legit one, if anyone knows one or knows where that one droidforum member got that screen shot from please let me know!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links