Well, I've just come from a Env3 and this Droid X that I just bought today is a pretty big upgrade for me. (I'm so happy that I got the last one from a small retailer, I called 30 other stores before this one and all were sold out.)
Anyways, I just have a few questions that I would really appreciate if answered since I am still a beginner in the ways of "Android".
1) So, I have heard of this LauncherPro Beta, but I downloaded it and it seemed almost identical to the pre-loaded interface. Actually, the pre-loaded interface seemed easier to use. Why do people speak so highly of LauncherPro Beta?
2) Where do I get more cool widgets to put on my home screens?
3) The photos that I take on the Droid X seems kind of blotchy. First I took one out in the daylight inside the verizon store where I had then just bought it. The picture was crystal clear and bright but I have taken a couple right now inside my house where it is night-time and dark and the pictures seem very sub-par. Any ideas?
4) Which screen protectors and case do you recommend for me? I bought the screen protectors from the Verizon store but they were HORRIBLE. I had to cut them out to make them fit the screen and they made OH SO MANY bubbles.
5) And lastly, what are some cool apps/widgets that you would recommend for me?
Thank you so much!
I really hope the Droid community and myself enjoys our awesome new phones!