No problems so far, I have it on the Multi-Media Dock and letting it charge to 90%-100%. First Smartphone so I am pretty new to the Droid APPS and such. Any tips?
Download these apps:
1. Advanced Task Killer - Keeps your Droid running smoothly.
2. Dolphin Browser HD - An upgrade, IMO.
3. Quick Settings - Easy access to settings.
4. Astro File Manager - Allows you to roam your SD card without a PC.
5. Quadrant Standard - If you want to go post in the "Post your benchmark and show off your E-Peen" thread. :P