DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Like The New Droid X?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    iPhone 3gs

Do You Like The New Droid X?

I am thinking of heading over to the store to pick one up. I got to use the demo version and I did like it, only thing I was iffy on was the size. I am on the iPhone 3gs so am used to the touch screen, but sucks when you can't make a call!

Just wondering of you that picked up the X already, do you like it?

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Going from an iPhone to a Droid, Droid X, Inredible, etc.. is the best move you could ever make.
    OG Droid w/ Pete's GPA16 w/ stock Kernel using auto OC script. (retired)

LG G2X w/ rooted 2.3.3 leak.

It's OK for your Droid to be different. Just be supportive and reassuring and it will do just fine. It's when you or other people point at it or mock it for being different is when its' feelings get hurt. Just show it unconditional love regardless of its' differences and it will in turn reciprocate that love and loyalty.
  4. Banned
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I just got done playing with my boss's and it was ok. I really didn't like the texting app. It does the chat bubbles. It was like going back in time too when you pull down the notification bar and it wasn't transparent, it was the old blah gray bar. I think i've just been spoiled by that nextheme. The font and transparency, all of it, that's how the droid should've shipped in the first place. Anyone that has used my phone has said how much they like my theme.

Easy to hold though and rather light. The panoramic camera is cool although really not necessary in a phone. Otherwise from what I could tell it was just a bigger droid.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    @aricjbrown
    Phone
    DX
    I just got mine.

Its a super nice phone, HOWEVER it is a tad laggy compared from my incredible that I just returned. I love the feel of it in my hands, and the hump on the back of the phone is nice.

I aml happy with my decision because the incredible was a disappointment for me in every other way besides its speed. Coming from a Droid, to an Incredible, to this I am not disappointed. Just my .02
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Absolutly amazing phone, I was kind of skeptical going from my droid to the X without the keyboard. No regrets what so ever amazing phone.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by 2xhighpsi View Post
    I just got mine.

Its a super nice phone, HOWEVER it is a tad laggy compared from my incredible that I just returned. I love the feel of it in my hands, and the hump on the back of the phone is nice.

I aml happy with my decision because the incredible was a disappointment for me in every other way besides its speed. Coming from a Droid, to an Incredible, to this I am not disappointed. Just my .02
    I would be interested in hearing why the dInc disappointing you. Feel free to post here, or PM to me.

I am about to buy 2 of them.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Not very tech savvy, but cant wait to learn on here about the possiblilities for this phone.

Just came on to say the was a little worried about the size, small hands, but it is not uncomfortable at all. It feels lighter than the Dare I am coming from.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
    Quote Originally Posted by rsarno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2xhighpsi View Post
    I just got mine.

Its a super nice phone, HOWEVER it is a tad laggy compared from my incredible that I just returned.
    I would be interested in hearing why the dInc disappointing you. Feel free to post here, or PM to me.

I am about to buy 2 of them.
    I'm interested to hear the differences as well. I'm in my worry free time now.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    So the line up goes....

Good to best Droid, Droid 2 (When its released) and the best Droid X?
    ...Rooted On the first day...Droid 1
    Droid X Aug 3, 2010 Waiting on Froyo.
  11. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DroidX (had a storm 1)
    Yes. It's really good compared to the Storm1 I had.
    Easy to use. I really like the interface.
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Links