DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indecisive

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid

Indecisive

See...now you all are making me skeptical.

I was all set to go and get my X ordered and have it at my house on Friday. Now I am reading (which is usually a bad idea) and you made me doubt me.

Am I really just going to be getting a large Droid? Because if it is just a plus size Droid, I'm not feeling it and I will wait for a year or so for something real big to come out.

There ain't a thing wrong with my Droid and I have free range at this point to upgrade as my heart desires so...whatcha think?

I might root....I have a custom rom now but...meh. I don't really do anything with a rooted phone. But I really really like the screen.

Is it worth giving up my courtesy uprade for a Plus Size Droid? Or is this one truly something new?
  2. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    I'm not getting one. I Don't need to have every phone that comes out.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    For me it is not so much that it is new and allegedly awesome. It is that my Droid is giving me the same effing drama that the last several have - and I refuse to put up with that if there is a better option.

But only if there IS a better option. I would look at DInc but..the appeal is lost when I have to pay for a phone and then wait 4 weeks.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    100 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Translation : 2 year contract
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I see it as an improvement in Screen Size, and processing power... And also a conversation piece that shuts the mouths of the Iphone Fanclub at gatherings.

As usual, there will be something that comes out within 12 months from the same manufacturer that will prob blow this out the water or simply improve on certain limitations..
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC>>>>>X
    Quote Originally Posted by smokiedabong View Post
    Translation : 2 year contract
    OR pay 70 more and get a 1 year contract
    ---Lets go red wings---

Its hard to have heart when you won so much!
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I am coming from a Dare and am very excited about this phone. I looked at every phone out there as my contract is UP and I can go anywhere.

Went to Sprint and played with the '4G' Evo, I live in B-more (a 4G area) and was 2 feet from the window in the store and the 4G did not work. Really wanted an IPhone but with the very real antenna issue and the carrier being AT&T, plus plan price being a huge deal, that was a no go.

With Verizon you pay a little more but you get exceptional service so this was in their favor. I read a ton of wonderful things about the DInc, but if you cant your hands on one, and the battery is garbage, I just couldn't do it.

This may be an odd reason but Flash 10.1 means a lot to me, as half of the sites I visit use it. Flash lite is just not universal enough for me. I have 30 days to play with it or it is back to the Dare and then wait for the Verizon IPhone.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC>>>>>X
    Iphone blahhhh such a ugly word...
    ---Lets go red wings---

Its hard to have heart when you won so much!
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Ok. Decision made. I leafed through the leaked manual and...other than camera and screen size...there ain't a dang thing this phone can do that my Droid can't.

I am sure it is going to rock - but I'll hold out and use my comped upgrade when something really different hits. Until then, I get to deal with awesome Droid with not-so-awesome voice quality. Thanks guys
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by thelion View Post
    Ok. Decision made. I leafed through the leaked manual and...other than camera and screen size...there ain't a dang thing this phone can do that my Droid can't.

I am sure it is going to rock - but I'll hold out and use my comped upgrade when something really different hits. Until then, I get to deal with awesome Droid with not-so-awesome voice quality. Thanks guys
    Ya that's a lie, there is a lot more things that the X can do over the original droid! I'm not gonna sit here and make a lsit, but if you want me too I will!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links