DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: droid x arriving in stores already

  1. Master Droid
    Signum's Avatar
    Member #
    9148
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    362
    Liked
    18 times
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    #1

    droid x arriving in stores already

    my store received 70 today, and we'll probably receive more next week.

    was playing with the phone today and i must say its a BIIIG phone. 4.3" screen looks that much bigger when its actually in your hand.

    ill see how well it does before i decide to purchase it.
    HTC Incredible - Rooted

    RETIRED 5/27/10
    Moto DROID - Rooted
    SPRecovery 0.99.3
    Smoked Glass 6.0.1
    N1+DROID Boot Animation
    AdamZ Custom Kernel OC @ 1.1ghz
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid
    Cuz97's Avatar
    Member #
    28795
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    49
    Phone
    Droid Sholes
    #2
    the launch kit came in on tuesday and next to the droid it's huge

    U in a corporate store?
    S1 pcm, qtp e-cutout, mpx bfmic, s2 wga(stock soon) and recently disconnected greddy profec-b for the DSP
  4. Junior Droid
    mengh33's Avatar
    Member #
    86122
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18
    Phone
    iPhone 3gs
    #3
    I just went over to the verizon store here to check it out. Tried to see if they had any available for purchase right now, unfortunately no but I got on the list and they will call me the 13th they said.

    I did get to mess around with one, I'm used to the iphone. The screen is HUGE! The functionality is great and theres some good features too. Couldn't decide if it was just a little too big or if that's a good thing?
  5. Master Droid
    Signum's Avatar
    Member #
    9148
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    362
    Liked
    18 times
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz97 View Post
    the launch kit came in on tuesday and next to the droid it's huge

    U in a corporate store?
    yes im in a corporate store.
    HTC Incredible - Rooted

    RETIRED 5/27/10
    Moto DROID - Rooted
    SPRecovery 0.99.3
    Smoked Glass 6.0.1
    N1+DROID Boot Animation
    AdamZ Custom Kernel OC @ 1.1ghz
  6. Master Droid
    Signum's Avatar
    Member #
    9148
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    362
    Liked
    18 times
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mengh33 View Post
    I just went over to the verizon store here to check it out. Tried to see if they had any available for purchase right now, unfortunately no but I got on the list and they will call me the 13th they said.

    I did get to mess around with one, I'm used to the iphone. The screen is HUGE! The functionality is great and theres some good features too. Couldn't decide if it was just a little too big or if that's a good thing?
    i dont have the biggest hands in the world (only 5'7") so to me its a little on the bigger side. some of the bigger guys at my store said its a perfect size for them though.
    HTC Incredible - Rooted

    RETIRED 5/27/10
    Moto DROID - Rooted
    SPRecovery 0.99.3
    Smoked Glass 6.0.1
    N1+DROID Boot Animation
    AdamZ Custom Kernel OC @ 1.1ghz
  7. Droid
    magikmarkur's Avatar
    Member #
    85778
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    90
    Phone
    Motoroloa Droid X
    #6
    I was just over at Willowbrook Mall in Willowbrook, NJ. The VZW rep had a live demo. It was big, but it was also awesome.

    Also, I don't know what some of these reviewers are talking about saying the phone is top heavy it seemed very well balanced.

    The device is super fast. Can't imagine how fast it'll be when froyo comes out for it.

    I don't like how it is over-pre-loaded with dumb apps. Does anyone know if you can delete these apps once you get the phone?

    Texting on it is easy, although I seem to be the only retard when it comes down to swype.

    If you have any other questions about the phone, shoot 'em my way and I will try to answer them. I did spend an hour playing with the demo.
  8. Junior Droid
    intodeep's Avatar
    Member #
    82761
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    27
    Phone
    Droid X
    #7

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by magikmarkur View Post
    I was just over at Willowbrook Mall in Willowbrook, NJ. The VZW rep had a live demo. It was big, but it was also awesome.

    Also, I don't know what some of these reviewers are talking about saying the phone is top heavy it seemed very well balanced.

    The device is super fast. Can't imagine how fast it'll be when froyo comes out for it.

    I don't like how it is over-pre-loaded with dumb apps. Does anyone know if you can delete these apps once you get the phone?

    Texting on it is easy, although I seem to be the only retard when it comes down to swype.

    If you have any other questions about the phone, shoot 'em my way and I will try to answer them. I did spend an hour playing with the demo.
    Awesome thank you for the review
  9. Master Droid
    Elkay's Avatar
    Member #
    85850
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    267
    Phone
    Droid 3
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Signum View Post
    my store received 70 today, and we'll probably receive more next week.
    This makes me extremely happy, as it's a good indicator that there won't be the shortage problem that the DI has. I really want this phone to succeed.
  10. Master Droid
    just4747's Avatar
    Member #
    81377
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    430
    Liked
    27 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    #9
    I just checked two local stores after reading this thread and neither had it lol. WTF, why can't I see this thing in personnnn.

    I hate hearing people repeat that "it's so big in person," etc... 4 ppl in this thread just said it lol.

    I mean look at all the video reviews...it's seriously not that large lol. Not to mention they all say how light it is lol.

    Stop worrying me!
    Last edited by just4747; 07-09-2010 at 12:24 PM.
  11. Master Droid
    Elkay's Avatar
    Member #
    85850
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    267
    Phone
    Droid 3
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by just4747 View Post
    I hate hearing people repeat that "it's so big in person," etc... 4 ppl in this thread just said it lol.
    That's what she said!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Droid X's arriving early!
    By JohnDroid in forum Android News
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 10:52 AM
  2. Droid Incredible In Stock at your Local Stores? Report in!
    By wuyanks in forum HTC Droid Incredible
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 09:40 PM
  3. Emails not arriving
    By MtnMarty in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 07:15 AM
  4. Emails not arriving to my Droid...
    By oregonboas in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 10:26 AM
  5. Droid Emails Arriving from Verizon & Droid Feature List
    By JohnDroid in forum Android News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 04:44 PM

Search tags for this page

buy droid x in store
,
droid x in stores when
,

droid x store

,
droid x stores
,
what is instore for the droid x
,
why buy droid x from target stores review
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+