DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Canceled my Incredible and want the X, But....

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Canceled my Incredible and want the X, But....

OK Canceled my Droid Incredible order on Thursday csr took a while said she had to fill out a lengthy form, no problem.

I asked about the X and she asked her supervisor and she came back to tell me I could call on the 15th to order. Again no problem I will just go to Verizon store on the 15th and pick it up.

Well Friday at 1:30 in the afternoon I got an e-mail confirming the shipping of my Canceled Droid Incredible.... WTF It is supposed to arrive tomorrow before 4:30 pm according to FEDEX tracking.

Problem is now I really want the X and not the Incredible, can I use it until the 15th and just swap? Or should I refuse the shipping of the Incredible?

3. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RottnDogue View Post
    OK Canceled my Droid Incredible order on Thursday csr took a while said she had to fill out a lengthy form, no problem.

I asked about the X and she asked her supervisor and she came back to tell me I could call on the 15th to order. Again no problem I will just go to Verizon store on the 15th and pick it up.

Well Friday at 1:30 in the afternoon I got an e-mail confirming the shipping of my Canceled Droid Incredible.... WTF It is supposed to arrive tomorrow before 4:30 pm according to FEDEX tracking.

Problem is now I really want the X and not the Incredible, can I use it until the 15th and just swap? Or should I refuse the shipping of the Incredible?
    Refuse it and then call the rep and tell her and/or her manager what's going on.
    "If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything." -Robert Morris

If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
    http://bit.ly/ro3alQ
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by RottnDogue View Post

Don't know if this article will help but here it is:
    Verizon letting customers change orders of Incredible to DROID X with no fee Boy Genius Report

Links