DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New netflix app working(1.2.2)??

  1. Junior Droid
    murfeezlaw's Avatar
    Member #
    102822
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    22
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #1

    New netflix app working(1.2.2)??

    Hi all, i'm sure this is being discussed somewhere but can't find anything on it yet. As I try to watch netflix I keep getting the message "New Version of application is found, do you want to update". If i click Cancel it goes back to Netflix and i can start to play a movie but it stops after a couple seconds and goes back to the same message.

    I'm on rooted Droid X...Android 2.3.3. Will it work if i install or should I wait? It says in the description on the market that it supports Droid X now. Just wondering if anyone tried installing and if they had any luck.

    TIA
    Ted
  2. Master Droid
    Jungle King 76's Avatar
    Member #
    130395
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Back and forth between AZ and PA
    Posts
    929
    Liked
    57 times
    Phone
    Vzw Droid RAZR
    #2
    I just download the netflix app this morning and tested it out. Was able to watch a movie with no issues. Not sure what that message is that you are getting. I am running the OTA gingerbread update that was pushed a few weeks back.

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. Master Droid
    CD95YJ's Avatar
    Member #
    133232
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    871
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid X - just upgraded :)
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by murfeezlaw View Post
    Hi all, i'm sure this is being discussed somewhere but can't find anything on it yet. As I try to watch netflix I keep getting the message "New Version of application is found, do you want to update". If i click Cancel it goes back to Netflix and i can start to play a movie but it stops after a couple seconds and goes back to the same message.

    I'm on rooted Droid X...Android 2.3.3. Will it work if i install or should I wait? It says in the description on the market that it supports Droid X now. Just wondering if anyone tried installing and if they had any luck.

    TIA
    Ted
    I'm guessing you have a leaked version currently installed? If so go into applications>manage applications and either under "downloaded" or "all" find the leaked version of the netflix app and uninstall it or the market version will not install. Once that is done download the version from the market and your problem will be solved, netflix will work again
    There is no try, only do or do not -
  4. Droid Newbie
    ksxj's Avatar
    Member #
    206297
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    Evo
    #4
    I have the same issue and I don't have the leaked version. When I go to see "My Apps" in the market it doesn't even show netflix listed. And if I search for netflix I don't see it listed in the available apps to download either. I should also note that I am using an Sprint EVO....
  5. Master Droid
    CD95YJ's Avatar
    Member #
    133232
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    871
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid X - just upgraded :)
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ksxj View Post
    I have the same issue and I don't have the leaked version. When I go to see "My Apps" in the market it doesn't even show netflix listed. And if I search for netflix I don't see it listed in the available apps to download either. I should also note that I am using an Sprint EVO....
    Some phones had the ability to run the Netflix app on froyo, I believe most of them were the HTC's, otherwise for the app to work and to be downloaded from the market I believe you have to be running Gingerbread. Are you?

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    There is no try, only do or do not -
  6. Droid Newbie
    ksxj's Avatar
    Member #
    206297
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    Evo
    #6
    I am using Android Froyo that came with my phone...
  7. Master Droid
    CD95YJ's Avatar
    Member #
    133232
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    871
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid X - just upgraded :)
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ksxj View Post
    I am using Android Froyo that came with my phone...
    That is most likely the issue then.

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    There is no try, only do or do not -

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Netflix Working!
    By rob22202 in forum UltimateDroid
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 07:18 AM
  2. Netflix no longer working
    By m1ghtysauc3 in forum Motorola Droid 2
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 03:39 PM
  3. Netflix working flawlessly...
    By sranger in forum ChevyNo1
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 08:40 AM
  4. Working Netflix on APEX 2.0
    By brenneisec in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 04:57 PM
  5. Working netflix in Apex???
    By wolfspirit68 in forum Liberty ROM DX
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 08:31 PM

Search tags for this page

download netflix 1.2.2
,

netflix 1.2.2

,
netflix 1.2.2 android
,
netflix 1.2.2 app
,

netflix 1.2.2 download

,
netflix android 1.2.2
,
netflix android app 1.2.2
,
netflix app 1.2.2
,

netflix version 1.2.2

,
netflix version 1.2.2 download
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+