I got my hands on a borrowed battery so I'm finally back in business to get this X back up and running. I just wanted to confirm with you guys that I'm taking the right steps before I get started. Here's my plan:
1. DL the most current RSDlite (4.9) and SBF files (2.3.340) from the link Beka27 provided.
2. Power up into the bootloader (volume btns + power)
3. Run RSDlite 4.9 to SBF back to stock Froyo.
- At this point my phone should be operable right? -
4. Get root back using Z4 root and then going to town getting my phone back to where it was a few days ago.
I think that should take care of my problems, but wanted to check first. Thanks again for all the help.