how can you access your sd card while in recovery if you dont have a sd card reader... just the usb for my phone and comp.
While in recovery plug your device into your computer with the usb and then just go into the partitions manager and then select mount usb mass storage and that will mount your sdcard to your computer
1. Start phone - and enter the boot screen (for me, my phone automatically went to the boot screen since I didn't have any system installed). If recovery is not a scrollable option, then select and run bootloader and the recovery option will become available.
2. Select and press 'recovery' to go into recovery
3. Select and press 'mounts and storage'
4. At the bottom of the mounts and storage screen, select and press 'mount usb storage'
5. Plug you phone into your computer and a new removeable disk (your sd card) should be available on your computer.
6. Copy install files from computer to phone sd card.
Then you can go to SD Card Recovery.
Last edited by brentezekiel; 10-31-2013 at 05:18 AM.