DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: App that works in recording calls

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    My biz requires lots of number and specs to be collected on a call. If someone calls me through my web site and land line the call is recorded. There is a short blurb just like you hear on VZWs and many other lines... this call may be recorded . Should satisfy all wanna be lawyers.

I would like a similar app to collect data on my cell, so bump for the OP and a follow tag
    for me
    Deep Thought #1
    How does Verizon sell phones at their own stores? Any phone they sell, can be found for 50% to 75% less on Amazon, or at Best Buy. Does Verizon operate their stores on a "there is a sucker born every minute" business model?
    Deep Thought #2
    Is Verizon's customer service philosophy: frustrate, aggravate, and exasperate, these annoying interruptions to our day, will eventually go away?
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Bolt of Thunder
    Quote Originally Posted by FunN4Lo View Post
    My biz requires lots of number and specs to be collected on a call. If someone calls me through my web site and land line the call is recorded. There is a short blurb just like you hear on VZWs and many other lines... this call may be recorded . Should satisfy all wanna be lawyers.

I would like a similar app to collect data on my cell, so bump for the OP and a follow tag
    for me
    The most legitimate response that I have seen yet. And the fact that you comment "there is a short blurb saying this call may be recorded" is not only covering a possible legal requirement, but an ethical thing to do in a business practice.

For those who want to attack again, note the word POSSIBLE in the legal requirement.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    You are all out of line! Sorry guys, I'm out of line.

Quote Originally Posted by Technoman View Post

SC-Texas, you need to back down or you will be next reported. Look at the number of posts that I have. These are from helping people in here from the OG Droid and now the Droid X. I don't need your personal attacks on me three times in a row. Funny thing is, that is your total number of posts. Perhaps this forum is not the place for you!!!!
    Internetz, serious business.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola A855 (D1)
    In all fairness again, what he's said to you is no more a personal attack than what you initially said to the OP

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Recovery: RZR 2.0.1
    Rom: Simply Stunning 5.6
    Theme: Stock
    Kernel:Stock
    How to Root Your D1: Guide
  5. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Guys, lets not have any personal attacks. I'm going to have to shut the thread down if it continues. Be respectful to each other. All of you.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DroidX
    lol

United We Droid.
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    DroidX
    Just curious why you would need to record your calls in the first place.

Do you spend a lot of time talking on the phone to people you plan to take to court later?

It just seems a little contrived to be planning on setting someone up by answering a call from them and then recording it so you can take them to court later??

May not be the reason you are looking, but that seems the only reason why it would be needed.
    So you are the morality police?

There are many, many reasons why a recorder would be extremely helpful, especially when you are driving.

But enough of that, its really none of your business dictating the morality of others.

If I buy a baseball bat, I suppose you want to know if its being bought to bash someones brains out, even if I am purchasing it for a little league team.

NOW, answer the mans question!!!!
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by bfdroidx View Post
    Just curious why you would need to record your calls in the first place.

Do you spend a lot of time talking on the phone to people you plan to take to court later?

It just seems a little contrived to be planning on setting someone up by answering a call from them and then recording it so you can take them to court later??

May not be the reason you are looking, but that seems the only reason why it would be needed.
    So you are the morality police?

There are many, many reasons why a recorder would be extremely helpful, especially when you are driving.

But enough of that, its really none of your business dictating the morality of others.

If I buy a baseball bat, I suppose you want to know if its being bought to bash someones brains out, even if I am purchasing it for a little league team.

NOW, answer the mans question!!!!
    LOLZ, just let it go. He'll figure it out eventually.

Love the analogy though.

His reaction brings up a good point though. I wonder if there is no app for this because of this same misconception. I'm assuming he's from the US, and he jumps straight to the conclusion that something nefarious is going to be done with this. I could only imagine that lack of knowledge is worse for developers not living here. Maybe that's why there is really no viable option for this. Anybody who pauses long enough to even think about it doesn't want to deal with what they see as the "legalities".
  9. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Thread closed. Immediately after I warned about closing the thread there were negative comments made. Besides, I think 5 pages on this subject posted in the wrong aea is enough.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Links