The questions are towards the bottom if you don't feel like reading about my adventure.
They are separated from the story by a line like
so yesterday morning my buddies and I decided to play capture the flag and climb trees in 6F degree weather, in the process, a ton of being tackled to the floor combined with really heavy wind with a bunch of snow flying EVERYWHERE, got some snow on my phone, it went into the 3.5m jack, I'm not sure how much but it was visible, and MAYBE into the charging ports, I couldn't take the battery out because I was covered in snow, so I shook it violently and prayed for the best. 40 minutes later in my friends heated(THANK GOD) home, I used my phone and it locked up, I took the battery out and it was freezing, so I rubbed it between my hands for a few and put it back in, its been fine since.
I'm noticing some sluggishness but I don't know if its from paranoia or if I really messed something up, is it possible to have damaged it from water but still have it work just a little bit slower, or if it was damaged would that specific part not work at all? I'm pretty worried as I don't have ANYTHING for entertainment other than my phone. The water damage indicators are fine, behind the battery door at least, I can't see the rest.
Thank you in advance for your responses and I'll probably thank you again after anyway because that's how I roll.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App