DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Repair my droid x

  1. Master Droid
    Rocko's Avatar
    Member #
    150532
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    495
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid X
    #11
    The rice will not work. The damage is done. This is where insurance comes in.
  2. Master Droid
    kingsway8605's Avatar
    Member #
    79936
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    478
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by chico2103 View Post
    Does anybody know where I can send my other droid to get repaired....I bought it the day it came out worked for about 4 hrs then stopped...I took it back to Verizon and they said it was water damaged and they couldn't do nothing about it,

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
    Definitely don't buy one first, but if you have a friend with a droid x, borrow their battery and see it fixes it.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  3. Junior Droid
    chico2103's Avatar
    Member #
    150642
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    20
    Phone
    droid x
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsway8605 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chico2103 View Post
    Does anybody know where I can send my other droid to get repaired....I bought it the day it came out worked for about 4 hrs then stopped...I took it back to Verizon and they said it was water damaged and they couldn't do nothing about it,

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
    Definitely don't buy one first, but if you have a friend with a droid x, borrow their battery and see it fixes it.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Even with a different battery it wont work....question....did u go to kingsway regional high school??

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  4. Master Droid
    kingsway8605's Avatar
    Member #
    79936
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    478
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by chico2103 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsway8605 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chico2103 View Post
    Does anybody know where I can send my other droid to get repaired....I bought it the day it came out worked for about 4 hrs then stopped...I took it back to Verizon and they said it was water damaged and they couldn't do nothing about it,

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
    Definitely don't buy one first, but if you have a friend with a droid x, borrow their battery and see it fixes it.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Even with a different battery it wont work....question....did u go to kingsway regional high school??

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
    Si senor.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  5. Senior Droid
    qkpony's Avatar
    Member #
    38841
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    154
    Phone
    D1 ROM MIUI
    #15
    I own a computer repair store and have great luck with phones and laptops take it apart and with a tooth brush and rubbing alcohol scrub the board down alot of times it is just carosion that bridges two contacts hope this helps

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  6. OfficeLinebacker's Avatar
    Member #
    37936
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    95
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola DROID X
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by qkpony View Post
    I own a computer repair store and have great luck with phones and laptops take it apart and with a tooth brush and rubbing alcohol scrub the board down alot of times it is just carosion that bridges two contacts hope this helps

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    I own a cell phone repair store (Inovagent) and we use Q-tips but the principle is the same. Tooth brush bristles are probably a little harsh but they will get in the spaces between board level components better.
    in Maryland and Washington DC, cell phone repair is taking off. It's amazing the number of smartphones with touch screens that get dropped and crack.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Need to repair a water damages Droid X. Please help
    By cyberwarrior in forum Droid X Tech Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 08:11 AM
  2. Droid Repair Saga . . . Should I just replace it?
    By tno in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 03:36 PM
  3. Need Motorola DROID/milestone TECHNICAL/REPAIR Manual
    By D-lxzia in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 11:22 AM
  4. Droid brick repair
    By kevcube in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 03:25 PM
  5. Droid Repair
    By angelmutt in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 04:00 PM

Search tags for this page

cand droidx be fixed if water
,
droid phone repair in virginia beach
,
droid x phone repair
,

droid x repair

,

droid x repairs

,
droidx cell phone disasembly
,
fix droid x that was dropped in milk
,
repair droid x
,
where can i get my droid 3 phone repaired
,
where can i send my droid to get the screen repaired
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+