DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Purple led on screen turn on

  1. Junior Droid
    potatolover1102's Avatar
    Member #
    29897
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    18
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    #1

    Purple led on screen turn on

    So as the title says, my led flashes a light purple really quickly every time I turn the screen back on with the lock button after its been asleep. Its easier to see in the dark if anyone wants to try it. Has anyone ever seen this? Ill add that I just got my droid x today! Everything else works great just seems random that it flashes and also purple at that. It also does it when my keys light up.

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid Newbie
    iwilzkilz585's Avatar
    Member #
    148587
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    droid x romed and rooted
    #2
    If your refuring to the led indication area on top. Then ya I have the same issue. I thought it might have to do with efuse but it doesn't. I don't know what to do. I have new x as well.
  4. Master Droid
    the5barrons's Avatar
    Member #
    114142
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    442
    Phone
    Droid X
    #3
    X3. Just noticed it last night. Seems pretty random. I right it was attached to some notification at first but I can't pin it down either. Battery level?

    "what evrrrrr"

    DROiD X2, OTA 2.3.4 (v.602), Rooted - DeBloated
    "God, Family, Country, Navy"
  5. Master Droid
    kingsway8605's Avatar
    Member #
    79936
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    478
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #4
    Having the same issue. Is it normal? It is so quick that it can barely be seen.
  6. Master Droid
    erict's Avatar
    Member #
    129699
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Phone
    HTC ONE
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by potatolover1102 View Post
    So as the title says, my led flashes a light purple really quickly every time I turn the screen back on with the lock button after its been asleep. Its easier to see in the dark if anyone wants to try it. Has anyone ever seen this? Ill add that I just got my droid x today! Everything else works great just seems random that it flashes and also purple at that. It also does it when my keys light up.

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

    That is completely normal and not an issue with the phone. In fact, thats not the only time you will see it. If you have your screen on and it gets dim when it's close to timing out, tap the screen again with your finger and you will see it do it. Also, when your screen is off, hit your home button to turn your lock screen on instead of your lock button and you will see it do it as well.
    Last edited by erict; 12-15-2010 at 05:39 AM.
  7. Master Droid
    RETG's Avatar
    Member #
    85999
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    West of the Rockies, East of the Pacific
    Posts
    494
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by erict View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by potatolover1102 View Post
    So as the title says, my led flashes a light purple really quickly every time I turn the screen back on with the lock button after its been asleep. Its easier to see in the dark if anyone wants to try it. Has anyone ever seen this? Ill add that I just got my droid x today! Everything else works great just seems random that it flashes and also purple at that. It also does it when my keys light up.

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

    That is completely normal and not an issue with the phone. In fact, thats not the only time you will see it. If you have your screen on and it gets dim when it's close to timing out, tap the screen again with your finger and you will see it do it. Also, when your screen is off, hit your home button to turn your lock screen on instead of your lock button and you will see it do it as well.
    No purple under any of those situations on my X.
    C3H6N6O6 + (CH2)8(COOC8H17)2 + C4H8 + C5H8


    Droid Razr Maxx HD

  8. Droid Ninja
    turdbogls's Avatar
    Member #
    98014
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    O-Town FL
    Posts
    1,074
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    gingersensed thunderbolt
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RETG View Post

    No purple under any of those situations on my X.
    it is VERY faint on my X...but it is there. the only time i see it is if i am looking for it, while in a dark room. other than that it is un-noticeable to me.
  9. Master Droid
    erict's Avatar
    Member #
    129699
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    292
    Phone
    HTC ONE
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RETG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erict View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by potatolover1102 View Post
    So as the title says, my led flashes a light purple really quickly every time I turn the screen back on with the lock button after its been asleep. Its easier to see in the dark if anyone wants to try it. Has anyone ever seen this? Ill add that I just got my droid x today! Everything else works great just seems random that it flashes and also purple at that. It also does it when my keys light up.

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

    That is completely normal and not an issue with the phone. In fact, thats not the only time you will see it. If you have your screen on and it gets dim when it's close to timing out, tap the screen again with your finger and you will see it do it. Also, when your screen is off, hit your home button to turn your lock screen on instead of your lock button and you will see it do it as well.
    No purple under any of those situations on my X.

    I bet there is. Go to a dark room and wake your screen up while looking where the notification light blinks. Like stated, very faint and quick.
  10. Master Droid
    Freezetron's Avatar
    Member #
    135129
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rocky Mountains
    Posts
    277
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note
    #9
    Mine does it too, never gave it much thought though
  11. Droid Newbie
    lsilva's Avatar
    Member #
    132534
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #10
    I get a purple led when I have a new yahoo mail.

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. How to turn screen off?
    By Nblufire12 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 05:17 PM
  2. HELP! Screen won't turn on!
    By shugknight in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 06:04 PM
  3. Please Help!! Screen will not turn on.
    By COSam in forum Rescue Squad Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 08:10 AM
  4. screen turn on lag?
    By lle295 in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 01:11 PM

Search tags for this page

android screen turned purple
,
droid 2 global flashing purple led?
,
droid 4 wont turn on light is purple
,
droid x purple led light phone wont turn on
,

droid x purple light

,
everytime i lock phone blinks purple
,
led screen purple
,
purple light on droid razr
,
why does my droid flash purple
,
why is my droid turning purple
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+