DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Awaiting my DX some questions

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Awaiting my DX some questions

Hello,

I just purchased a new DX and am awaiting it to arrive. I am coming from a droid incredible with the 1750 extended battery but it was draining too fast. Is the DX stock battery better. I am going to miss Sense UI but my phone was literally draining in a half day. Also is there anyone here that has come from the Droid Incredible to the DX. What are your thoughts and feelings on it. I am a huge phone fanatic.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    I'm waiting on my Droid X too. Ordered it from Dell, for $9.99! It was a offer to good to pass up.

I agonized and researched and probably read every review I could find on both the Inc and the DX. Every report I've read talks to the good battery life compared to the Inc. I like Sense UI as well, but I like the more bone stock Android the X has. The 1750 battery for the X will actually fit in the original DX without a new battery door.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I have had both and prefer the X. If you aren't careful, the X can be a battery hog, too. Turn your screen off when not using it, and dim your screen as those are the single biggest battery hogs every. I leave my GPS and Wifi on all the time and spend about an hour on the phone with about 50-100 texts a day and 1-2 hours of surfing and I end up with a full day on my battery. I can even stretch it 1 1/2 days but it dies pretty soon after that

I disagree about Sense. I thought that crap was ugly. Blur is pretty ugly too, so I suggest you get rid of it.

Links